Ownerop17

This is what I have.

RGTC Trucking™ CANADATransportation
453Dundas Street West Toronto
Ontario Canada, M5T 1G8
647 459 5060

bubba-one

Site Supporter
next door to the UPS store, and only a couple of blocks from where Sheldon Langier had his appt. Should be a good one to watch out for.

Henry

I tried RGTC out a couple of weeks ago. After 2 weeks of asking for the POD, it arrived by email on the weekend. Another carrier name is noted on the signature line.

Henry

Ricky told me to expect n invoice from Grand Financing In Ontario, but i can see he is using TAFS in the USA? All very strange.

Henry

I guess i saw this coming...... TAFS, RICKY and another company all want payment from me for the shipment i handed off to RGTC. Im happy we only gave them one delivery. Ricky is telling me not to pay TAFS but i received a notice of assignment letter from TAFS, and TAFS is telling me to pay them. Can i pay the actual driver that delivered the shipment and cut out Ricky and TAFS?

Rob

Site Supporter
I guess i saw this coming...... TAFS, RICKY and another company all want payment from me for the shipment i handed off to RGTC. Im happy we only gave them one delivery. Ricky is telling me not to pay TAFS but i received a notice of assignment letter from TAFS, and TAFS is telling me to pay them. Can i pay the actual driver that delivered the shipment and cut out Ricky and TAFS?

You can and probably should but I am sure Tafs will make your credit look like hell when they report the hell out of you. Ricky sounds like a really nice fella trying to triple bill. Reminds me of story of a company in the Golden Horsehoe years ago that made a fortune double billing automakers and a big brokerage house at the same time.

Ownerop17

Updated to say definitely don't deal with these guys. Ricky is definitely trying to double dip and is very persistant on it. Not worth the hassle

Henry

I ended up paying the carrier directly. I advised TAFS that i was doing so and they agreed to charge their invoice to Ricky.

H.Jordan

I also had a situation with rgtc trucking where he sent copies of pods with another carrier name on it. I ended up paying the carrier directly.
DNU for certain

Henry

I called his insurance. i was told he has 2 trucks . He did not use either of these trucks on my delivery.

Mechanic

Definitely a DNU !!! He is in some trouble now, stiffed me for a repair bill, but with help from this forum and some research I believe charges are being pressed against "Ricky Liu" "RGCT trucking" "Ricky's Group" "1729900 Ontario Inc." or whatever he is going by now.
Thanks Inside Transport..

Ronfs1

This guy just called us looking for our team freight out of BC to ON. He seems to be in operation still?

Mechanic

All I can say is that if you go on his website, none of the numbers at the bottom work. and I personally would not even think of using him. but use your own discretion.