Race Logistics - Etobicoke

thebluffs1

Site Supporter
Anyone have any dealings with these guys - just made my DNU list. Drivers almost on site for pickup 3x today and then cancel the pickup at 515pm with some bulls&&T story about their load being refused.

duke22

I have a Race Carriers LTD from Etobicoke, Rupert & Reema. A lot of tracing, driver delays etc, they did pickup our freight but I would not use them on anything "time sensitive" going forward too much hassle.

TransAction

Translog, any update on Race Carrier's service. I have a non-time sensitive LTL possibly for them. Or if anyone else can share experiences.

TransAction

Just an update, they said they are picking up today and have done so already. So far, so good. I also noticed I put Race Logistics in the title, it is Race Carrier's.

Translog

Yes Race Carriers LTD.

They picked some LTL up for us Friday the 16 th, just delivered into Montreal. No issues.

gagnonv

Anyone have any recent info on them? We did a load for them, now the invoice is at 60 days and they stopped answering their phones.

Deisel1

They also go by D Xpress in Etobicoke. They did a load for me on Monday; no issues.
I have the same #'s as provided by LoadGirl.

gagnonv

Load Girl I have their numbers that I found online, but they aren't answering. I was hoping someone had more information that what can be found on the internet. Thanks though!

LoadGirl

Load Girl I have their numbers that I found online, but they aren't answering. I was hoping someone had more information that what can be found on the internet. Thanks though!
Hope you managed to get the info you were searching for.