PNP COURIERS FROM MISSISSAUGA.

oakwood

Aug 22, 2018
GIVE THEM FOUR SKIDS ON FRIDAY FOR MONDAY 10AM DLV IN AURORA,ON.
EMAIL FOR UPDATE SAM REPLIED YES OK FOR 10AM DLV. THEN 9:30 DOCK GUY TOLD US THEY DID'T SHOW UP YET .WHEN WE CALL SAM SAYS MY DRIVER ALREADY DLVD & HE HAS P O D SIGNED. WE ASK IF HE CAN SEND US A PICTURE . AFTER TEN MINUTES WE CALL HIM NO ANSWER THEN WE CALL FROM ANOTHER NUMBER SAM SAYS IF U CALL ME AGAIN I WILL CALL POLICE. DON'T USE THIS SCAMMER.

Arnold

Jan 29, 2018
I have used them several times for LTL pickups in GTA going to our warehouse in Mississauga. No problems to date. Sam can be hard to get hold of at times but has always been polite when I have dealt with him. There are MANY choices for LTL carriers in the GTA. Canada Cartage is a good one. I have never used United but they are in my book now.

MarkD

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2008
GIVE THEM FOUR SKIDS ON FRIDAY FOR MONDAY 10AM DLV IN AURORA,ON.
EMAIL FOR UPDATE SAM REPLIED YES OK FOR 10AM DLV. THEN 9:30 DOCK GUY TOLD US THEY DID'T SHOW UP YET .WHEN WE CALL SAM SAYS MY DRIVER ALREADY DLVD & HE HAS P O D SIGNED. WE ASK IF HE CAN SEND US A PICTURE . AFTER TEN MINUTES WE CALL HIM NO ANSWER THEN WE CALL FROM ANOTHER NUMBER SAM SAYS IF U CALL ME AGAIN I WILL CALL POLICE. DON'T USE THIS SCAMMER.
Was Sam correct? was shipment delivered by 10am?

Rob

Site Supporter
Jul 29, 2009
Brantford On
www.gavintransportation.com
I might try them out. Canada Cartage has great service but I'm trying to reduce my costs.

Is that what you where trying to do in the other thread where buddy is holding your load hostage? Profit for a carrier is not a dirty word and I sure wish some of these brokers would soon realize that cheapest is not always the best option. Reduce reduce reduce and soon you can move the shit in the backseat of your car as trucking companies with a brain will tell you to go pound salt.

MarkD

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2008
No skids were never picked up.
I'm sorry to hear that. You would think the shipper would have let someone know Friday if not 1st thing Monday that the freight was still sitting there before PNP made you look foolish to the consignee. MSP, G&S, and Netglobal have always provided top notch local cartage for me.

Sep 10, 2010
We made the huge mistake using PNP. We gave them 1 skid from GTA to Cambridge for same day delivery , Sam asked for $350 which we paid no issues, they loaded at 9 am for delivery by 14:00. At noon we called them to see if they were at the delivery and they advised the truck broke down at 11:00 am. Which happens, but our issue was they never called to advise us. his reply was he was two busy to call when we said these was needed for production his reply was " that's your problem not mine " Then he complained that it was costing him over $1000 to have the truck towed and that he couldn't make the delivery the same day and maybe not the next day and if we needed it down he had to rent a sprinter van. So we offered to pay him $850 instead to help out with extra cost plus give him reason to make it happen. He agreed to deliver at 06:30 am next morning with the $500 extra as client was closed at 14:30, but could rectify their production issue. at 18:00 the night before Sam asked me email transfer him the payment which I agreed to do the next morning around 10:00 am when accounting came in and his reply via email was he would then only deliver at 10:00 am as he would not deliver until he was paid. We have been in business since 1981 always pay our bills and we other people at my office have used him before and not once did we not pay his factoring company within 30 days. I needed this order delivered at latest 06:30 am so I had no choice but to send him the payment via email transfer out of my personal account to make sure my client was taken care of. I apologize for the long message, but I want to make sure no one else gets screwed buy this guy.

Rob

Site Supporter
Jul 29, 2009
Brantford On
www.gavintransportation.com
I know Sam is on here as he called me looking to get set up as a carrier saying he wanted to work with us. I gave him a load out of Windsor that was a big screw up (on Shippers part) Sam did a good job on that one. But I must say things don't look good with these other comments Sam. Might be time to pull up the boot straps and do as you say you will.

Aug 22, 2018
We made the huge mistake using PNP. We gave them 1 skid from GTA to Cambridge for same day delivery , Sam asked for $350 which we paid no issues, they loaded at 9 am for delivery by 14:00. At noon we called them to see if they were at the delivery and they advised the truck broke down at 11:00 am. Which happens, but our issue was they never called to advise us. his reply was he was two busy to call when we said these was needed for production his reply was " that's your problem not mine " Then he complained that it was costing him over $1000 to have the truck towed and that he couldn't make the delivery the same day and maybe not the next day and if we needed it down he had to rent a sprinter van. So we offered to pay him $850 instead to help out with extra cost plus give him reason to make it happen. He agreed to deliver at 06:30 am next morning with the $500 extra as client was closed at 14:30, but could rectify their production issue. at 18:00 the night before Sam asked me email transfer him the payment which I agreed to do the next morning around 10:00 am when accounting came in and his reply via email was he would then only deliver at 10:00 am as he would not deliver until he was paid. We have been in business since 1981 always pay our bills and we other people at my office have used him before and not once did we not pay his factoring company within 30 days. I needed this order delivered at latest 06:30 am so I had no choice but to send him the payment via email transfer out of my personal account to make sure my client was taken care of. I apologize for the long message, but I want to make sure no one else gets screwed buy this guy.
I'm sorry to hear that this happened to u. Sam is a crook guy he will not tell u the truth until u find yourself .

Nov 9, 2017
Here we go!!!

So it was cross-border expedite(oakwood) who gave us the initial 4 skids to go to Aurora. After reviewing a post online on them and their equifax, I decided not to take there Brampton to Aurora (direct drive-posted as ltl) for their lousy $100 and sent them an email right away which was not noticed until the following Monday. I then got a call asking where I was sitting in the office and that the owner is going to put a bullet in my head. Lol

As for the 2nd load (dunkscd) TLS(35 years in business) I literally had a break down 8 km from the drop off and even informed them at the time via email. It took someone 1.5 hrs to see the email and call me back, and give me shit letting me know that I would be concurring the costs involved in any down time and threatened to not pay with profanity and screamed at the top of his lungs ''THIS IS GOING TO END VERY BAD FOR YOU!!''. I decided screw this, I am going to cross dock their shipment and they can deal with it. When getting off the phone with the towing in which I arranged to bring the truck back to Mississauga as we were informed the receiver will not be able to receive until 7 am the following morning which I confirmed was not possible as the truck completely lost power and the way the towing had parked the unit in the mechanic shop was too tight to maneuver around. They decided they would try and pickup the skid with there own equipment as my other drivers were not available. With that being said-I had to rent a sprinter van myself, pay my driver and pay my neighbor 150 to help me lift a 400 lbs skid off the floor and load a sprinter. The VP called me himself and offered to pay me $850 and and extra 150 to get it there for 7 as their truck was not able to grab it and pay via etransfer. That was his deal and not mine.

The fact of the matter is I did make a commitment with TLS and our truck did break down for losing power. But threatening a carrier for nonpayment when the load is on our truck is a rookie mistake. It would have been an easy fix and at the end it ended up unnecessarily costing them in the end. At the end it costed me $5300 for a brand new ECM for my truck.

Thank you all for your support and input but there are 3 sides to each story, one being the truth! :)

Aug 22, 2018
Here we go!!!

So it was cross-border expedite(oakwood) who gave us the initial 4 skids to go to Aurora. After reviewing a post online on them and their equifax, I decided not to take there Brampton to Aurora (direct drive-posted as ltl) for their lousy $100 and sent them an email right away which was not noticed until the following Monday. I then got a call asking where I was sitting in the office and that the owner is going to put a bullet in my head. Lol

As for the 2nd load (dunkscd) TLS(35 years in business) I literally had a break down 8 km from the drop off and even informed them at the time via email. It took someone 1.5 hrs to see the email and call me back, and give me shit letting me know that I would be concurring the costs involved in any down time and threatened to not pay with profanity and screamed at the top of his lungs ''THIS IS GOING TO END VERY BAD FOR YOU!!''. I decided screw this, I am going to cross dock their shipment and they can deal with it. When getting off the phone with the towing in which I arranged to bring the truck back to Mississauga as we were informed the receiver will not be able to receive until 7 am the following morning which I confirmed was not possible as the truck completely lost power and the way the towing had parked the unit in the mechanic shop was too tight to maneuver around. They decided they would try and pickup the skid with there own equipment as my other drivers were not available. With that being said-I had to rent a sprinter van myself, pay my driver and pay my neighbor 150 to help me lift a 400 lbs skid off the floor and load a sprinter. The VP called me himself and offered to pay me $850 and and extra 150 to get it there for 7 as their truck was not able to grab it and pay via etransfer. That was his deal and not mine.

The fact of the matter is I did make a commitment with TLS and our truck did break down for losing power. But threatening a carrier for nonpayment when the load is on our truck is a rookie mistake. It would have been an easy fix and at the end it ended up unnecessarily costing them in the end. At the end it costed me $5300 for a brand new ECM for my truck.

Thank you all for your support and input but there are 3 sides to each story, one being the truth! :)
Mr Sam if you do something wrong would have guts to speak truth . I call you on Monday 3 times & you keep on saying these skids are dlvd until we ask who sign BOL. Then we find out skids were never picked up You threat lady in our office if she call u again u will call the police. At list u can speak truth now be a man. I can understand ur frustration u are exposed now .

MikeJr

Staff member
Jan 21, 2010
Georgetown, Ontario
Oakwood and SuperSam,

You have both exhausted your points in multiple threads. Either call each other and make up or meet in the parking lot and duke it out.

Lets move on to other things, it's clear you have a difference of opinion and while it's frustrating to have a negative experience, don't let it get to you. Stress is a killer.

Keep well guys,
Mike