Performance Freight Management (PFM) Airdrie, AB

Renay

Anyone have any credit information on this company, days to be paid, good or bad? Thanks in advance!

gchase

Pfm

I have done loads for them when I worked for another company. They usually paid in 30 to 45 days - good people - Nellie was the one we dealt with.

Last edited by a moderator:

jonny-chicken

Site Supporter
Anyone with recent payment trends for Performance Freight Management?

Looking to book a load, but last time it took 72 days and a lot of back n forth to get paid...

Thanks.

Keven

we did a load for them at the end of September 2017 and we still have not been paid. we placed several calls and each time we had as an answer that the payment was in process and that it would be sent to us soon. personally this client is removed from my list and the next step is to put it in collection

Keven

last communication with them on January 3rd and the check was in the mail. still nothing received so far .. do not touch to this company. They are assholes.

TRC604

Looking for any updated payment trends on this company. I have 1 outstanding invoice currently at 62 days

rita

Any updates on these guys? They want us to do a load for them but from what I have seen so far they don't pay so good.....LOL Maybe something has changed??

TRC604

Our invoice took 80 days.

A lot of explanations as to why they couldn't pay yet. BUT, they did pay.