Over the Road Logistics / Over the Road Transportation

hockey

Have tried to block this idiot for years yet he still sees our posting. If anyone knows what they are logging into Link as please let us know.

economy

Full Legal name:

OVER THE ROAD TRANSPORTATION INC.

195 Admiral Blvd.
Mississauga ON L5T 2T3

Office at 191 Superior Blvd.
Mississauga ON L4T 2L6

JIT A/R

Finally paid

after 300+ days of past due OTR finally gave in to collection agency calls and paid their invoice. Now they have a skid to ELP..wonder if I should take it :D

misto27

Site Supporter
Cannot find them on the loadlink, either my name ( names ) or phones! Want to block them ( though it was already done! But they just called me for a posting )

Thefriendlybroker1

if you go to the advanced member listing on link and type in Over, they will come up and you can block them that way. But they must have another name listed as they will still call.

if anyone knows their other listing name, pls fill us in see we can all stop them from seeing posts that aren't meant for them. too many issues with this !!!!

Nawk

I'd also like to know what he's currently listed as on load link. We have Over the Road blocked but they're still seeing our postings. CSR reps will say that the load is still open and put them on hold and then when he gets through to dispatch they tell him the load is gone. But still he calls.

My biggest fear is that some of our freight gets loaded onto yet another disgruntled O/O and winds up in a random warehouse someplace...

Dunkscd

The owner just called me on a posting, as soon as I saw it was Over the road I told him it was covered. Then he decided to call me back and tell me I was lying that the load was not covered. So I told him straight I refuse to do business with his company. His reponse was " why is it that all brokers will not do business with us, but I am the owner here on a holiday trying to help you out "

Then he went a head and told me he was going to go through his system and look to see what business we have done together and that he would call my clients. I gave him my clients name for the one load he did a long time ago and told him go ahead and call, because they even told me to never send them in again.

The LINK needs to figure out what company he is using on the LINK to see our postings.

theman

They're not the same. Skylark operates from a yard in Milton that Load Solutions also is based from. The two companies aren't related though ... just tenants at the same address.

Rob

Site Supporter
They're not the same. Skylark operates from a yard in Milton that Load Solutions also is based from. The two companies aren't related though ... just tenants at the same address.

They are in Puslinch not Milton. between the sixes on the south side of the 401.