Omega Group - Montreal, PQ

Leonesa78

Anyone having issues with payment from Omega Group out of Montreal? Trying to collect from them two invoices from July, having a hard time getting a hold of them, won't return my emails or calls.

Dave J

Leonesa we have same issue with them its 90days now still waiting to get paid on 2 invoices
they stop answering their phones and emails

Leonesa78

We were finally able to get a hold of them last week, told us they would send a cheque this week. We’ll see if and when we receive it.

vanspek

He sent me an e-transfer after I called him out about an outstanding invoice from another one of his companies (Freightology). He claims they got screwed by a customer for $180,000 and they are slowly paying everyone. I sent Freightology to collections several months back.

Leonesa78

@Leonesa78/ DALVIR
If you guys don't" receive cheques . keep record of an email and send it to LOAD LINK customer services.
definitely help you out.
I'm going to double check with our sales rep if he got the response in an email or by phone. We just received our mail and theres nothing from them today, we'll see if anything comes next week.

Leonesa78

He sent me an e-transfer after I called him out about an outstanding invoice from another one of his companies (Freightology). He claims they got screwed by a customer for $180,000 and they are slowly paying everyone. I sent Freightology to collections several months back.
Indeed one of their customers did go out of business we looked into that too, but still, make some payment arrangement with us instead of not answering our calls or emails. We had a similar issue with a company a few years ago, but when we called the owner, he flat out said i was screwed by a customer, i'm low on funds but i will pay you and we worked out a payment schedule and eventhough it was a couple of hundreds per payment he did pay, he kept his end of the bargain we kept ours that we would wait and he did pay, took him a year but he paid. i'm sure we can agree to something if he would just talk to us.

vanspek

100% yes I'm sure. I booked a load from Freightology and it came through via email from OmegaGroup. Similar time I also booked a load from Omega Group and it came from the same guy, Marc Payette. I kept inquiring about Freightology invoice and then realized it was from the same email as the load from OmegaGroup. Called him out on both invoices, got paid for the 1, haven't received payment from the other.

oasis125

Full Members
link will shut them off if they get enough complaints. think its a 3 strike policy, but they might turn them back on if complaints are withdrawn