omega group, montreal marc payette owner

ARHuntr

What is the address for Omega? My sales is looking to book a load and I want to make sure this isn't the same company. Thanks.

nick1980

I also had issues with them. He is not paying and also not answering to email or phone.

Did bit of research .... this company is registered in Quebec :
9339-6141 Quebec Inc.
104-11649 BOUL. Gouin O
Montréal Québec H8Y1Y4 Canada

Payette, Marc
Adresse :40 rue de Dieppe
Montréal (Québec) H9H2M7 Canada

Jennifer R

They owe us since the end of May, I called today and after about 8 rings I got an answering machine, have left message and will advise if I have any luck. Did you have any luck nick1980? guess we will send to collections if no answer by Monday.

Leonesa78

They owe us since the end of May, I called today and after about 8 rings I got an answering machine, have left message and will advise if I have any luck. Did you have any luck nick1980? guess we will send to collections if no answer by Monday.
Have you been able to get a hold Mark? have you gotten paid? they owe us two invoices from July, won't return my calls or emails. Last time i got a hold of him he said they had issues with their emails for us to resend the invoices which I did, but i haven't been able to get a hold of him since.

Dalvir

we have same issue with them its 90days now still waiting to get paid on 2 invoices
they stop answering their phones and emails
we report to collections agency already
do not work for them anymore,
They probably one of them from LTS TRANSIT,TRANS ATLANTIC,PHOENIX LOGISTICS,WILLAMS TRUCKING, ABACUS TRUCKLINES and many more