Old Iron Trucklines

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowwhite

They are out of Warren Manitoba, Do not take a load from them, they do not pay there bills multiple companies along with mine have been screwed over and they keep saying we will pay and they don't.

billmann

I agree, same experience. I filed a complaint with Load Link, and the rep says that this company is familiar. Known not to pay carriers. Don't haul loads for them

FreightGMR

They just screwed one of their drivers in the USA, made him run around and cancelled the loads on him, he complained ( owner Op ) They cancelled his Fuel cards and said they are going to cancel his plates and strand him out there... DO NOT SUPPORT THESE GUYS!!! They do not pay their drivers and are in major financial troubles from what I have heard

BIGGE

They were reported to be in financial trouble months ago. The woman who owns it is on the road all the time. Would not surprise me if some of the O/O's they are screwing over catch up with her.

BIGGE

They just screwed one of their drivers in the USA, made him run around and cancelled the loads on him, he complained ( owner Op ) They cancelled his Fuel cards and said they are going to cancel his plates and strand him out there... DO NOT SUPPORT THESE GUYS!!! They do not pay their drivers and are in major financial troubles from what I have heard
Do you know the name of the person that said that. I got a feeling it is that two faced Shaun character.

tasuinam

That is horrible - I cannot imagine the stress the O/O is going thru - we have a driver who was O/O with them in 2019 and quit because they would change invoice amounts on him - he was on a % - so when they were paid in USD they told him they were paid CAD and gave him that amount which obviously didn't even cover his cost.

FreightGMR

Any updates on this company? Any better yet? Have they paid out their lawsuits?
No that Madison is still ducking her drivers .,... they are slowly getting cut off of the load boards now for screwing everyone around....without a doubt they will pump a ton of freight pocket the money and bankrupt the company..... mark my words ... Madison is a damn crook

BIGGE

No that Madison is still ducking her drivers .,... they are slowly getting cut off of the load boards now for screwing everyone around....without a doubt they will pump a ton of freight pocket the money and bankrupt the company..... mark my words ... Madison is a damn crook
I was told by a former employee, there are a lot of them, that they use a factoring company. Someone should find out who they use and contact the factoring company for payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.