MTS Logistics Brampton

Henry

SUNNY SPG. You stated in shout box that MTS Logistics in Brampton is possibly going bankrupt. Where did this info come from? I deal with them once in a while, including this morning. Are you sure this is the case?

indu73

SPG is owned and run by DJ - Dilpreet Sarai and he used to work with MTS Logistics as dispatcher. Later on he left and started his own company SPG, and now after brokering out freight he is not paying to carriers/vendors. Carriers now calling MTS to know about DJ whereabouts as he gave Alberta address but he still work and lives in BRAMPTON.
We told everyone we don't have any clue about SPG AND DJ and we are not associated with him as he left from MTS two years ago.
MTS is doing great and will keep growing. for any further information anyone can call MTS

browni

Interesting fact below... Sunny before accusing others of wrong doing please do an intensive research. We have been using MTS for years and never had an issue. We move freight with on daily bases without any issues.

loaders

Site Supporter
Just as an aside to this thread, don't put too must trust into the reviews you find on Google. There are companies, who for a fee, will write and post numerous positive, fake reviews for your firm giving it the appearance of a well run, efficient operation. I know this from a recent experience with a marina/boat repair facility. I had heard first hand from previous customers that their experience had been horrible, however the Google reviews were glowing in their praise for the services received. Upon further reading of these reviews, I noticed that some had been written by people such as Ted Nugent and other perhaps not so well know celebrities. Just my experience with Google reviews.

browni

Loaders I completely agree with you but spreading false information about a business is not good practice either. What Sunny is claiming and spreading is not good because your f**King around with someone's business which could effect employees and their families working MTS.

loaders

Site Supporter
Again, my post was just a general comment. As far as your concerns with Sunny and MTS, to be entirely honest with you, I can’t make head nor tail of what the whole thing is about anyways. Spreading comments, good or bad about anyone or any company, should be backed up with some facts or proof. Otherwise, it is nothing more than hearsay and should be regarded as such.

MikeJr

Staff member
So an MTS Ex employee and current or recently Ex employee are saying bad things about their employer. Pretty tempted to just delete the thread now. I have to agree with Loaders, if you don't have 'proof' your words carry little weight.

Here's my 2 cents. I met Haider (the owner) of MTS over 10 years ago. He took me out for lunch (because we all had time for that kind of thing back then). It was a nice lunch, we spoke about current and future business and told each other that we would always treat each other fairly in business. Everyone has minor bumps in the road, but his people handle some PA LTL for us and the service is good. As the number of LTL carriers dries up more and more each week/month he's now working a niche that not too many others do.

Keep well,
Mike

Info from someone I consider credible: one of the most recent employees who left also convinced a few o/o to go with him to his new employer. I don't consider this a reason to believe that they are on the verge of closing.

Henry

I am completing a delivery for them, without hesitation. Sunny, i recently had to hire a paralegal to collect from your client. I was paid within days from your client,

Roads

Companies, Brokers, owner operators and drivers should be made aware of this information before they provide any services to DJ of SPG Express Inc. DJ known as (Dilpreet Sarai) is not an honest individual. First off he has registered his companies (SPG Express & SPG group of companies inc. ) in Alberta, when in fact he resides and works in the Brampton, ON location, in order to evade and scam the system to lessen insurance costs and other expenses in the GTA. It needs to be noted that the Alberta address he is using, has yet to be confirmed a legitimate address. He does not pay drivers that have provided him services. He avoids all calls and concerns, when its time to pay. He has a a few court claims and criminal theft charge against him to date, as a result. This business needs to be shut down and reported to MTO and Alberta Motor Transport Association.

MikeJr

Staff member
Probably about time that some says the obvious:

MTS is still rolling, operating and providing the service they have in the past.

SPG - used to have an account here, I think all evidence of that accout has been removed by the member, also they are allegedly not answering the phones from people collecting and have allegedly not paid some o/o.

Keep well,
Mike

MikeJr

Staff member
I've got a couple of LTL's that are taking much longer than I would usually expect to travel to destination currently on board MTS equipment. I'm going to have to keep a close eye on MTS due to these service failures..

Keep well,
Mike

Future posts in this thread better stay on topic. I've unlocked this thread.

Trans

Our factoring company put there account on HOLD due to slow payments....... So i guess stay away from them

shayne

mts is rlly bad, they go by a few names, mts, ramel etc always call on my freight always wayyy too expensive