MoveMore Freight - Concord ON

Salma

Has anyone dealt with MoveMore Freight from Concord ON? Any info is appreciated.

Rob

Site Supporter
Move More

I don't know who this guy is he seemed to of popped up out of nowhere with cheap ass rag loads. (He offered me $1750 out od Denver) I done a litte bit of checking and goolge maps puts his adress in the middle of York University.

Salma

MoveMore Freight

I don't know who this guy is he seemed to of popped up out of nowhere with cheap ass rag loads. (He offered me $1750 out od Denver) I done a litte bit of checking and goolge maps puts his adress in the middle of York University.

Yes, you are right! Not quite sure what that is about...
The billing address I have is on Connie Crescent in Concord which is the same address as Air Trans Forwarding - their sister company.
Their domain name registration is also the York University address.
Strange.

Salma

We ended up getting paid in 20 days. Looks like they prefer to do everything by email.

sgttrucker

move more freight ltd.

move more freight ltd.
15 connie cr
concord, on

any past experiences credit history is appreciated.

Gord M

Move more freight called me the other day to move a load from Ajax to Montreal, I didnt do it because his credit is unverifyable.

Anyone had an experience with this company.

sgttrucker

more more frt

We did one this week for him, he paid us by a bank draft, he kept all his promises. Delivered the check in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Watchdog

Any updated info on these guys? Payment trends would be helpful.

Also this should under carrier relations or payment terms not broker not paying so change it moderators. Thanks

Last edited:

MTLAP

Recv'd pmt 07/18 for 05/08 invoice

Yury's contact info from email signature below - I have the best luck reaching him by email

Yury Kastelyanets
M o v e M o r e F r e i g h t
15 Connie Cres.
Unit 12 Concord, On.
L4K 1L3 Canada
+1.647.427.4489 (office)
+1.647.427.5844 (fax)
yury@movemorefreight.com

AccountsReceivable@DRC

Staff member
Recent dealings have been fine but I monitor this account quite closely. One or 2 loads at a time - any more than that...the previous need to be paid first.

Shabeeb handles A/P and is pretty good in responding to emails.