Member Get Together

AccountsReceivable@DRC

Staff member
There are talks & interest of a member get together sometime in January/February of next year. It will likely be central in the Toronto area.

For those that would be interested in a "meet and greet" of this nature - please reply to the thread. Will see what we can put together.

Wishing you all a safe & happy holiday.

Merry Christmas

faey06

Site Supporter
I would be interested.. away to a conference Feb 17th to the 23rd, but that's the only commitment I have at that time :)

A

allinone

Don't attend if it's important for you to remain anonymous.

heh.

It's not that it's important to me personally, it's important if I want to keep the crappy job that I have until I get something a bit more secure. :)

This may come to pass by the end of the week *Crosses Fingers* then I will declare myself to all of the inside transport members!!

Nawk

Probably most of us should be wearing masks anyway. Far too many years of squinting at computer monitors, furrowing our brows when being told another fairy tale from a shipper, consignee or driver, bloodshot eyes from the long hours and partial deffness from being hollered at on our cell phones when we actually do leave the office for a few hours.

Ain't this business the best?

godfather

Sounds like it would be fun...Let me know the date to see if I can schedule it....January & February are busy months for me...Hopefully I can schedule it.

AccountsReceivable@DRC

Staff member
Will discuss with a couple other members and advise.

For those who are concerned about remaining anonymous - perhaps we can use our forum "names" - would be easier...

Keep you all posted.

MikeJr

Staff member
It's been a while since we got together. Maybe once patio season opens up?? :) There's the DNA wine/food pairing that some IT members will be at. Good times there for sure!

I'm in for a patio, if the wife gives me a night off taking care of JrJr, he's still just a little one and Mama needs breaks too...

Keep well,
MikeJr

Weallw8

Patios are great! Where is the DNA held at, my wife would love something like that... then I can get a night off. :)