Melbrend Enterprise - B.C.

buzzy

He comes to meet me to have the truck and trailer greased at the Husky but 1st he opens the hood and checks the oil... its down 4 gallons so he adds 3 gallons of that very heavy Lucas Oil then he takes apart the Air to Air Boot only to discover that its full of engine oil he wipes it down with a rag a puts it back together. May I tell you that this an 05 389 Peterbuilt and that almost ever gauge alarms are sounding off in this truck since i've boarded in Ottawa! but ofcourse he is telling me all this has just happened before picking me up....lol...
This would have been an indicator to walk away, FAST. Then to continue driving it?

Another thing, with all the indicators going off, why would you drive 900 miles without checking the engine?I would think if it was down 4 GALLONS of oil, and you found oil in the air-to air, there would have been red flags going off in your head that tractor was in serious trouble.

There's no way in hell that truck should have headed out on a 5000 km adventure in that condition.

CanadaOnly

This would have been an indicator to walk away, FAST. Then to continue driving it?

Another thing, with all the indicators going off, why would you drive 900 miles without checking the engine?I would think if it was down 4 GALLONS of oil, and you found oil in the air-to air, there would have been red flags going off in your head that tractor was in serious trouble.

There's no way in hell that truck should have headed out on a 5000 km adventure in that condition.
Well Sonny drove the truck from Vancouver to Ottawa to pick me up, I would think he should take care of his own Truck and check the oil everytime he fuels at the least. There is no reason for this kind of abuse to a Commercial Vehicle that you earn your living with. I have alot of experience a truthfully your right when I saw the Bells a Whistles going off I should of just told him I cannot drive it all the way to Chilliwack BC before we do maintenance in the Company Garage but I did need the Job so I chanced it and lost out... but then again he is a much bigger loser having no Truck to haul loads now... I'm baffled an Owner would do that to him self?

buzzy

Canada only

I might have a connection for you for a f/t position truck is based up your way. Can you give me an e-mail to contact you?

Parisite

Site Supporter
15 days for 30 feet of legal deck GTA to Fort Mac...POD shows up with someone else name...truck had breakdowns, bad weather, can't reach him...always a story...sorry I can't sell this level of service to my clients

KeyFactor

Randy has been jerking around my Client for several months. Invoices are over 150 days old. He also runs under the name Deck Works. Be careful!

Closed account and sent to collections July 2013. Would never respond to calls or emails. Thanks for the update on Deck Works. I will keep my eyes open in case it pops up.

KeyFactor

I'm told Randy's latest company is called Elied Transport, but cannot confirm this. Does anyone else know of an association between Randy and Elied? :(

martinwizz

I'm with DIETCOKE with this. STAY AWAY ALL ALL COSTS. No do trust them for LTL back/forth Western/Eastern Canada. They will lie and lie again until you lose customers. It happened to US.

T800

I have been getting these emails daily for the last couple of weeks.

We have 53 ft tri steps in Montreal looking to come to western Canada daily.

We have 53 ft tri steps in Toronto looking to come to western Canada daily.

We have 53 tri steps in Alberta and BC looking to go to eastern Canada daily.

We also do LTL from all points in Sk,Mb to western and eastern Canada daily.

We do LTL and FTL freight tarped and offer servive to Vancouver Island Bc and Halifax Ns.

All quotes are good for 30 days and we appreciate any and all opportunities to match prices !!

Cheers,,,Randy J Roberts

Deck Works Transport Systems Ltd

604-463-0059-ph

604-463-2428-fx

moto5000

He does not own trucks... He is a double broker... He works for reveal companies.. Semi-retired out of Maple ridge, BC being some of the companies. Stay far away if you want to keep your customers.

Last edited:

JNS-Shawn

oops.. forgot to look here before booking :(
Bright side, picked up and delivered as agreed.
Down side..
Booked with Semi-Retired
Credit info / void cheque for Deck Works
Invoiced by Melbrend

So has anyone just brought in a 26x4' crate 7500 lbs from Calgary to Montreal?