LOOKING FOR RELIABLE VEHICLE (CAR & MOTORCYCLE FROM CALIFORNIA TO ONTARIO

marylou

Good Morning
Looking for reliable carriers that can handle cars or motorcycles from USA to Canada. If you can refer me to a good carrier I would appreciate it. Currently FFX International has a minimum 4 to 6 week waiting time for a pickup in the states so need some help. Thanks

Rob

Site Supporter
Trev at Kurtz may do it. He was going to do one for me a few weeks ago but did not work out. I did get it done but the carrier i ended up using screwed it up a bit but the car is here.

coffeegurl

Contact my friends over at Caneda. Pretty sure they can help. Terminals in CA, AB and ON. Local # in CGY 403 236 7900

marylou

Contact my friends over at Caneda. Pretty sure they can help. Terminals in CA, AB and ON. Local # in CGY 403 236 7900
I love Caneda, has no idea they could do this. Will add them to my list . Trevor at Kurtz referred me to Garry Mercer as he was not sure if he could pickup next week. Garry is doing it so all arranged. Very grateful for all the help!!!!!

dad2andrew

Probably 4 years ago had Mercer booked on a load, they went to the shipper and driver was told it would be probably a couple hours to get load. Driver called his dispatch and they called me and said they aren't waiting and left, that was it. There was nothing that we could do to entice them to stay. One and only load booked with them so no history between us before that time so we went our own ways. Just left a bad taste in my mouth.