looking for LTL carriers CA/NV/OR/WA to BC dry freight

Shakey

Site Supporter
Good afternoon peeps, looking to expand our carrier base for I5 lane into BC. If anyone would like to share please PM or post.

Thanking you in advance
Shakey

Nawk

1. Pacific Coast Express (PCX) they use Old Dominion to Seattle and they consolidate from there.
  2. Highlight - California office.

TransAction

I 2nd the motion on CSA. My recommendation if you are going to use them and you have volume, ask that Sara Cousins is your service rep. Without her, they are a bit of a disaster.

Shakey

Site Supporter
thanks to all for your help, having some damage issues on CSA right now with an account so looking to try out some others but I'll try having our ops work with Sara Cousins

TransAction

thanks to all for your help, having some damage issues on CSA right now with an account so looking to try out some others but I'll try having our ops work with Sara Cousins
Wait on that for a second... I just realized I should ask her prior to putting her name on here... oops. I told her to call me and I'll let you know.

bigt

If you are looking for asset based trucking company to do LTL, We do it. CA/OR/WA, We have trucks almost every day in these 3 states.