Livingston International

MikeJr

Staff member
No mention of 'your company will be compensated for driver time and loss of equipment because we have not invested in sufficient backup systems to protect our network and keep our mutual customers clearances processed in a timely manner'?

There are better CB's out there, ones that ensure their shit gets done no matter what...

Keep well, I seem cranky again. Too bad it's a little early for scotch.
Mike

loaders

Site Supporter
No mention of 'your company will be compensated for driver time and loss of equipment because we have not invested in sufficient backup systems to protect our network and keep our mutual customers clearances processed in a timely manner'?

There are better CB's out there, ones that ensure their shit gets done no matter what...

Mike
It is never “too early” for scotch! Easy to say coming from a guy who is semi retired.

STEVO

Mike
Well, it's Happy Hour somewhere my friend...

Recently had a customer of ours switch over to Livingston - Let's just say it's a fun one in the office today...

LrgCar

Looks like they are "up" but I still haven't had any loads cleared. Seems to be a n indexing issue, sent paperwork isn't being received into their system. Ughhhhhhhh