Lega Trans

Henry

I did not end up dealing with Lega as his address did not match up. Thank you for the information.

Leroy9786

^^^^^^^^

Not sure why it's calling me a new member. I've had an account on Inside Transport since 2017... Maybe I'm not active enough?

Perhaps I should be more specific. I have hired Lega many times. Almost all sprinter van/expedite jobs and he as knocked it out of the park every single time. Ernest even answers the phone on weekends to provide updates. It is honestly shocking to see so many negative reviews here...

Deisel1

I used Lega in the past- many moons ago. They seemed to do a descent job and I wanted to give them more. But, how many times I called to use their service, they never picked up the phone. So I stopped calling.

anoelle

Also had dealings with Ernest previously, never with anyone else at Lega.
He would do regular trailer switches for us and trailers were just in a constant loop, all fine, but there were many times that some trailers never made it back into the loop and he admitted he was using them for other runs. He was difficult to get on the phone at times, and phone calls were easier than emails. His primary contact within our company was able to get things done, but if she was on holidays or when she left the company, the rest of us had huge issues trying to get information. Accurate in and out times were hard to come by as well. The job got done, sometimes timely, sometimes not, but getting updates to confirm all was well, was a hassle.
I will not call him at any other company I work at.

FOX2016

I have known Ernest since 2007. Outside of some missed pickups / deliveries from time to time haven't had bad experiences with him. Also have met with him for coffee a few times and had him at my office on multiple occasions over the last 12-13 years. Always seemed like a a good guy. Can't really speak to payment terms as we haven't had dealings with him on that side.