Kreedom Freight Services Ltd.

TRC604

126 - 7475 135 st
Surrey, BC
V3W 0M8

Contact is Suresh Williams

I have 1 invoice 135 days and counting. Empty promises to pay back and difficult to get ahold of via email or telephone.

bigt

126 - 7475 135 st
Surrey, BC
V3W 0M8

Contact is Suresh Williams

I have 1 invoice 135 days and counting. Empty promises to pay back and difficult to get ahold of via email or telephone.
TRC604, Never heard this name or seen their equipment but will try to dig some information regards to this company.

They had an account with us for a rental trailer. Apparently it was an ICBC claim and they thought ICBC should pay everything including fuel and mileage. It took a year to get paid and only after sending the account to our collection agency. The following is contact info when account was opened end of 2017:

798 E 51st Avenue,
Vancouver, B.C. V5X 1E3
Phone 604-600-1676
Fax 416-352-5802
Email - operation@kreedom.ca

Not sure if the info is still good but you can give it a try. Good luck.

TRC604

I just had the money transferred into my account today. Had to call his shipper, found out he double brokered. The original broker didn't wanna pay so I sent a letter of collection and got paid today. It was a guy named Lucky who apparently owns Kreedom Freight and Canamerican Logistics who sent the freight.

Huge pain. Will not use again.

I just had the money transferred into my account today. Had to call his shipper, found out he double brokered. The original broker didn't wanna pay so I sent a letter of collection and got paid today. It was a guy named Lucky who apparently owns Kreedom Freight and Canamerican Logistics who sent the freight.

Huge pain. Will not use again.
Glad to hear you received your money and everyone knows how they work.