Kingsforce Transport

tasuinam

Hi
Have been trying to collect from these guys for almost a year now - its $600 so not enough to go to small claims court - but we are a new company and this means a lot - anyone have any luck collecting from them.
I am convinced the load was double brokered - they are smart had us move it from SK to Winnipeg. MB dock to dock so we don't know who the shipper / consignee is
Thanks

WALTERK

Once in a while, when you take a risk on a new account, you might have to accept it as a loss. It happens to everybody...I would suggest buttoning up your credit issuing policy....
The other option is to get your hands dirty but this is not the place to discuss it...Nor, the amount to bother with it.

Last edited:

tasuinam

True - the amount is not that much - I thought of small claims court but I would end up paying more - it's just the violation of trust .. when you work honestly everyone makes money, why the cheating and dishonesty

WALTERK

Ever heard the saying "It is a cut throat business"? It is very old but more true today than ever before. Try to learn from your mistakes and move on. This website can be very helpful too. Good luck!

JCTLC

This sounds like it may be one of our loads. We have had issues with the carrier in question in the past on the this lane. If you want to forward us the information - POD, any communication, Load Confirmation, etc.... - I will look into it for you.

Send info to loads@totallogistics.com and reference the carrier name.

tasuinam

This sounds like it may be one of our loads. We have had issues with the carrier in question in the past on the this lane. If you want to forward us the information - POD, any communication, Load Confirmation, etc.... - I will look into it for you.

Send info to loads@totallogistics.com and reference the carrier name.
Hi
Sent the paperwork I have - thank you for your help