Joke of the day

jackhole

Justin Trudeau was touring the countryside in his chauffeur-driven limo.

Suddenly, a donkey jumps out onto the road, and they hit it full on and the car comes to a stop.

Trudeau said to the chauffeur: 'You get out and check, you were driving.'

The chauffeur gets out, checks and reports that the animal is dead.

'You were driving; go and tell the farmer,' said Trudeau.

Hours later, the chauffeur returns totally plastered, hair ruffled with a big grin on his face.

'My god, what happened to you?' asks Trudeau.

The chauffeur replies:

'When I got there, the farmer opened his best bottle of whiskey, the wife gave me a slap-up meal and the daughter took me upstairs and made love to me.'

'What on earth did you say to them?' asks Trudeau.

I knocked on the door, and when it was answered, I said to them, I'm Justin Trudeau's chauffeur and I've just killed the jackass.

MikeJr

Staff member
I'm trying to understand why burial rituals would be made into a mockumentary? Not my bag either.

The chaufffeur Jackass story was pretty good though.

Keep well, keep healthy,
Mike

Trans

Sorry Trans. Not really funny to me. Guess just not my type of humour.
I'm trying to understand why burial rituals would be made into a mockumentary? Not my bag either.

The chaufffeur Jackass story was pretty good though.

Keep well, keep healthy,
Mike

Hey Guys its just the reality of Brokers right now what they are doing with the Carriers at the moment
I was just checking the lanes on DAT and I have seen mostly loads paying close to $1/ Mile. Its been getting hard for carriers to break even. I hope things will get better soon when we are done with the COVID situation.

Also, I just deleted the video. It was just random stuff we get over the internet.

Stay Safe and Healthy

MikeJr

Staff member
I understand the intent of the joke/video, yes. It's the video itself that I was having a hard time digesting.

The thing is neither brokers nor carriers really set the market price for freight. The market does! Everything that goes up must come down and everything that is down will soon enough go back up (so my investment manager says). It's just that a chunk of the marketplace is closed for now so it's causing a shortage of freight on some lanes and there are still trucks looking for loads to replace the regular lanes that are temporarily not shipping.

I pray it's only a few more weeks until things are closer to normal than now, my crystal ball is currently broken though.

Keep well, we're going to get throught this, it's only a matter of when,
Mike

Shakey

Site Supporter
A farmer drove to a neighbor's farmhouse and knocked at the door. A boy, about 9, opened the door. "Is your dad or mom home?" said the farmer.

"No, they went to town."

"How about your brother, Howard? Is he here?"

"No, he went with Mom and Dad."

The farmer stood there for a few minutes, shifting from one foot to the other, mumbling to himself, when the young boy says, "I know where all the tools are, if you want to borrow one, or I can give Dad a message."

"Well," said the farmer uncomfortably. "No, I really want to talk to your Dad, about your brother Howard getting my daughter Suzy pregnant".

The boy thought for a moment, then says, "You'll have to talk to my Dad about that. I know he charges $500 for the bulls and $150 for the pigs, but I have no idea how much he charges for Howard."

bubba-one

Site Supporter
joke of the day...Curtis and Leroy saw an ad in the newspaper and bought a mule for $100. The farmer agreed to deliver the mule the next day. The next morning the farmer drove up and said, "Sorry fellers, I have some bad news, the mule died last night." Curtis and Leroy replied, "well, then just give us our money back." The farmer said, "Can't do that. I went and spent it already." They said, "OK then, just bring us the dead mule." The farmer asked, "What in the world ya'll gonna do with a dead mule?" Curtis said, "We gonna raffle him off." The farmer said, "You can't raffle off a dead mule!" Leroy said, "We sure can! Heck, we don't hafta tell nobody he's dead!" A couple weeks later, the farmer ran into Curtis and Leroy at the grocery store and asked: "What'd you fellers ever do with that dead mule?" They said, "We raffled him off like we said we was gonna do." Leroy said, "Shucks, we sold 500 tickets fer two dollars apiece and made a profit of $898." The farmer said, "My lord, didn't anyone complain?" Curtis said "Well, the feller that won got upset. So we gave him his two dollars back." Curtis and Leroy now work for the Canadian Government. They are overseeing the Carbon Tax Plan.