JBH EXPRESS LTD

Blondie

Beware Beware

The above company has been promising cheques and has invoices that are 126 days old.

He is located at 9092 HIGHWAY 25
HALTON HILL, ONTARIO

PHONE NUMBER IS 905+893-2966.

Sal S

Suspended Member
I called. Bill is from Baxter Baily. They are trying to locate JBH , He is saying JBH is closed.

FOX2016

Joe, from JBH is a piece of work. He did a load for us a few weeks ago which was double brokered, Delivered 2 days late , poor communication throughout and dropped left his trailer in my customers yard for over a week. WE short paid his invoice for these issues. When he received his cheque he decided to send my customer a copy my load sheet showing what i paid him and demanded payment direct for the short payment. Overall just an awful experience all around with this company. DO NOT USE EVER!!

Freight Broker

Terrible.. but you put gas on the fire by short paying the invoice. Better off to pay it in full and never deal with them again.. imho, never short pay unless the short pay is discussed beforehand or else things blow up completely with customer gone.

FOX2016

obviously terrible. agreed about the short payment about.... what recourse do we have other than that. so frustrating. I ended up having to pay it out anyways. Could have avoided the embarrassment.

whatiship

Sometimes it can work in your favour. Years ago I had similar problem where the carrier sent his confirmation to the customer. It was for a shipment that for one reason or another we just couldn't move with our regular carriers. We reluctantly used this unknown carrier because we had little other choice to protect the service. We paid him more than the going rate with a bonus if he delivered on time. It left us with zero markup but we were protecting a long term customer. The customer was surprised to find out that we will sacrifice profit for service has been with us ever since. I sent the carrier a Tim Card with a thank you note for his attempt at back solicitation.

theman

What you should have done is you knew it was double-brokered was to contact the carrier that actually hauled it and paid them ... and screw JBH. But your load confirmation should have some sort of warning to that effect if you're inclined to do it.

DavidC

Beware Beware

The above company has been promising cheques and has invoices that are 126 days old.

He is located at 9092 HIGHWAY 25
HALTON HILL, ONTARIO

PHONE NUMBER IS 905+893-2966.
This is not his place it's owned by someone else he has two trucks and 9 trailers parked there I'm looking for information about not being paid for loads because in the USA it's called COERCION and that's a three year Felony the more that I can get the more likely everyone can get their money