Introduce Yourself

chica123

Site Supporter
Bonnie from M.A.G. Trucking
St. Catharines.
(This is just a little sidenote....I was very hestitant to tell people who I am. I feel like some people here judge others by how many trucks they have or how big their office is. I do work from my home, and I don't have any desire to be a big huge company. But anyone that I have had the pleasure of working for knows we do a great job just the same.)
And Happy Friday all! :)

Freight Broker

Bonnie from M.A.G. Trucking
St. Catharines.
(This is just a little sidenote....I was very hestitant to tell people who I am. I feel like some people here judge others by how many trucks they have or how big their office is. I do work from my home, and I don't have any desire to be a big huge company. But anyone that I have had the pleasure of working for knows we do a great job just the same.)
And Happy Friday all! :)
I work from home too.. just like you and some other people like the president of the United States.

Alexander

Alexander Dante

Transport La Fiesta Inc.
I really like and respect this community and I believe I have Spoken with Some of you.
Good day all

jsprat

John again. Its been a long time so I figured I should re-introduce myself. Was retired, and now we're just exploring a new venture.