Identity Theft - Interland Carriers Inc

tasuinam

We just discovered that someone is trying to book freight using our identity - they call in using my partner's private cell number (shows up as that number on CID) and use my name. However the email they use is this:

info2interlandcarriers@gmail.com - NOT OUR EMAIL ADDRESS

Please let me know if anyone receives requests to move freight from this email address. I have informed Loadlink as they called for a posting from there. Is there anywhere else I should be reporting this to? Thanks for any advice / help on how to tackle this.

What I'm curious about is how they plan on crossing the border - it wouldn't be our PARS correct? And what do they do for insurance / WCB certificate etc...

Rob

Site Supporter
We just discovered that someone is trying to book freight using our identity - they call in using my partner's private cell number (shows up as that number on CID) and use my name. However the email they use is this:

info2interlandcarriers@gmail.com - NOT OUR EMAIL ADDRESS

Please let me know if anyone receives requests to move freight from this email address. I have informed Loadlink as they called for a posting from there. Is there anywhere else I should be reporting this to? Thanks for any advice / help on how to tackle this.

What I'm curious about is how they plan on crossing the border - it wouldn't be our PARS correct? And what do they do for insurance / WCB certificate etc...

Freight would never make it out of Canada would be my guess. Book it, load it, ship it to closest fence and unload probably stealing equipment to do it all with.