Highway Xpress

DIETCOKE

Site Supporter
Does anyone have experience with Highway Xpress from Brampton?
Contact is Sonny 905-913-4444
Cheers!

tomshad

Careful.....I had them booked on a hot team flatbed load from Pr Rupert BC to Toronto. Team was to load 8am Dec 19. I tried calling and emailing on Dec 18 to make sure all was on schedule. Got an email after 9pm from Sonny saying the drivers did not want to bob-tail as roads were bad. Sonny said he would call me in the am. I emailed back and suggested a Saturday pick up for the team. I also mentioned he must have known way before he emailed me that there was a problem. Would have been nice to know as soon as he knew he was not going to do the load. NO REPLY at all to this date. caused me a lot of grief and revenue to get a replacement team at the 11th hour, not to mention bruising client relationship. Another on the DNU list.

DWC

If the Sonny you are referring to is Sonny Ghosh that was at Galaucha Brothers then onto FLS, then yes... a scammer and full of nothing but lies and broken promises kind of a guy. He dropped the ball on us on a load that he was supposed to do - truck never showed up and never made 1 call why.

Made for a bad day with my customer.

Last edited by a moderator: