Hearing of new companies out there trying to factor loads

Ruler

Looking for some names of new companies out there
As always trying to update my files and always looking for new avenues
but also want to know avenues to stay away from

Henry

Bibby, Z and Z, Royal Finance, Revolution Capital, JD Factors, Grand Factoring, Economy,Riviera Finance. Just to name a few.

Trans

Revolution Capital is the best never had a issue with them
No contract good rates no hidden fees........

Henry

Sorry Key Factor. I have not run into you .... yet. I should have added you as I've seen your name here. I will say that a few years ago, some of the factoring companies were more aggressive. It seems like there are more and more people getting into Factoring lately.

MikeJr

Staff member
KeyFactor
I usually only edit/remove posts for extreme profanity/racism or extremely off topic stuff. Admin will decide if your post is advertising. I'd say it's not, it's on topic for the thread, perfectly on topic I do say!

Keep well,
Mike

KeyFactor

Sorry Key Factor. I have not run into you .... yet. I should have added you as I've seen your name here. I will say that a few years ago, some of the factoring companies were more aggressive. It seems like there are more and more people getting into Factoring lately.

@Henry by aggressive, are you referring to collection efforts? Below is a typical collection note for us - it shouldn't offend anyone (I sometimes wish we were more aggressive, but would hate for that to cause my client to lose a customer):

Att: Accounts Payable Dept. Good day, As requested, please see attached copies of past-due invoices #2265, #2275 & #2285. Please verify and provide payment update when you can. Please note remit-to address:Liquid Capital Exchange, Inc.5576 Yonge StreetP.O. Box 10065 (Yonge & Finch)North York, ONM2N 0B6 Thank you very much and have a wonderful day,

loaders

Site Supporter
My firm does not factor our invoices and as a result, my knowledge of the factoring industry is limited. However, in today’s low interest rate environment, any industry that can generate a ROI greater than those offered by GICs, Govt bonds and other so called “ safe” investments, would probably be regarded as a growth industry. This might explain the number of new entrants into the world of factoring.

bigt

I have 3 of my 4 carriers jump ship from BVD capital
does anyone know anything about them?
I might be wrong but i believe BVD Capitol is the same company which also provide fuel services through Love's Truck stop in US and couple of companies in Canada. I got phone call today from BVD regarding some invoices they bought from trucking company and person on the phone was not even near the professionalism.

Henry

I think you are right. I have fuel cards with BVD Petroleum. I heard this week that they are newly into factoring It must be BVD Capital. Hardy Kang is the name i was given as a contact if you are looking for finance .