Grant Global Logistics

MikeJr

Staff member
sounds like them, yep.

:)
Good for you for taking the bull by the horns and ensurring you are protecting your customer and your employers interests.

Keep well,
Mike

Tip15

1 claim and 2 canceled in 16 orders? I can't understand why you'd still tender them freight with so many other good carriers out there. If 18.75 % of the time you are either having to rebook with another provider or spend considerable time on a claim (with an upset customer), it's a no-brainer. Not to mention 4 lates (some grace for LTL of course).

"I'll admit I have a bias because of the amount of time I wasted on a claim with these idiots. In the end their insurance company cut a cheque (once we determined the correct amount)."

Keep well,
Mike
Funny Mike, the above situation is the exact same as the one and only load we did with them...I did have to fight for approx. 8 to 10 months before their insurance would cough up as the claim was slightly under their deductible. Definitely DNU in our books.

Trans

Double brokerage alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• GRANT GLOBAL.PNG
    GRANT GLOBAL.PNG
    8.4 KB · Views: 62

MikeJr

Staff member
It's there because working with them only costs you time and money!!

Happy Friday, keep well, keep healthy,
Mike

RayLaFleur

Whatever floats your boat everyone is allowed an Opinion.
Of course - I'm just sharing my professional experience and yours may vary. Never had shipments double brokered, pick ups and deliveries all done within time frames, solid rates. I never dealt with the others that are mentioned here, just the one dispatcher.