Google Reviews

Rob

Site Supporter
Does anyone use the reviews on shippers and consignee's in their rate calculations? I have been using it for the last month or so just to see what shippers etc are like and for the most part our drivers are bang on in the reviews because if they say it is a shithole that takes forever they have been correct 100% of the time. I have called brokers back after taking loads and told them this is what the reviews say I will do the load but send me an email so I have a hrd copy stating you will pay x amount after x amount of time.

ShawnR

Site Supporter
funny you say that, we checked out a shipper a couple weeks ago.
it was a very well known brand name of sportswear, and the reviews were hilarious, this place was that bad lol

Salma

I have been using Google reviews for several years now but not specifically for rate calculations. Some companies do not have any reviews at all but then others are so bad that there are pages of reviews from drivers who have been loading/delivering for hours on end. It's a great tool, I think. I also think more drivers should be reviewing these companies on a regular basis - especially the bad ones.

bubba-one

Site Supporter
I have a couple of drivers who use the reviews and do a post for just about every drop or pick they do. And they will let me know quickly if the location has concerning reviews.

Igor Galanter

I had a few encounters with the Google maps showing not enough room for my combo ( sleeper + 53'). Every time had an answer that "we have all kinds of trucks coming all the time".
So, before leaving them I mentioned that most likely he always see a new driver, never same twice, eh..?
The answer was "Yep"..

Attachments

• received_1789130351125193.jpeg
    received_1789130351125193.jpeg
    284.5 KB · Views: 35