Freightology from NS

lakey

Good to know. I called recently and almost worked with them before I read this. I will be wary now.

Henry

Did anyone deal with them recently? they called again today asking for me to move a shipment. they seem to be in business still. I called them back, one of their extensions mentions franchise opportunities . Has anyone bought a franchise? I am trying to figure out a way to grow. I can't get past 8 to 10 owner operators.

chica123

Site Supporter
Henry, why are you so desperate to work with these people? They clearly are not paying based on the comments from various members above....

loaders

Site Supporter
A check on Safer shows 5 companies operating with that name, all located in the US. Only 1 of the 5, located in WA, is authorized as a broker. Unless they are registered under a different name, they have no authority to operate as a freight broker for US shipments. Ask for their authorities to see if they are indeed legit.

Henry

I have yet to take a shipment from them based on the above comments. I am sure they will stop calling one day. Is there a way to block them from seeing my shipments on the Link?

markhamboy

I have yet to take a shipment from them based on the above comments. I am sure they will stop calling one day. Is there a way to block them from seeing my shipments on the Link?
I don't see them on the link, unless they are using different name. But yes you can block anyone you want.