Freightology from NS

Igor3083

Please be aware that they are scam artists. We booked a load from On to NB, everything was done with no fail, delivery in time, freight intact and all was good. As my factoring company refused to buy their invoice I have asked for quick pay and we agreed on 3%. The asshole kept promising to pay for the next 2 weeks, at some point even said they sent an EFT and I should have the money in 3 business day. As I writing they have stopped responding to phone calls, emails and obviously it is over 40 days no payment.

DO NOT TAKE FREIGHT FROM THEM THEY DO NOT PAY!

Igor3083

One more update as they might change the name of the so called company the names of the fuckers I was dealing with are:
David Montgomery
Joe McLean
Do not deal with them

Henry

There was a Montgomery ( In Halifax) a few years ago, that was involved with an Auto transportation company. He would get payment from customers in advance, and often not deliver the cars. I can get you the name of the company tomorrow, if you think it might be helpful.

Henry

Just found his other company on line. Atlantica diversified in Halifax. Google the name . I think they went broke maybe or had serious financial problems.

Henry

Is anyone having problems getting paid? They called today and offered us Quickpay. Maybe they have improved?

Jennifer R

did a load for them in January, have called and left messages , have reported to Link and have sent several emails. We have heard nothing. Certainly not the first company from the Halifax area that has taken us for a free ride!!!!

Henry

Please update us. I was going to give them a chance but decided against it. I could change my mind if Freightoloy is paying everyone.

Henry

If your factor wouldn't buy their receivable, why did you extend credit to them? Unloading before payment is extending credit.
I agree with your point. I had an issue with an U S based carrier not too long ago. If you agree to my payment terms, follow the terms. Don't pick up the load then dead payment.

Jennifer R

I asked for a scanned copy of cheque to be sent to me Henry, so if I hear anything I will advise, but its not paid till the cheque is cashed and accepted by our bank!!!!