Freight FOX

billmann

Freight Fox Inc.
180 Brodie Drive
Richmond Hill, ON L4B3K8

no answer from phone or emails they both seem to be disconnected

Jim L

Has anyone received a notice of bankruptcy from Freight Fox? I have not received anything. Has anyone been successful in collecting?

PT INC

Has anyone received a notice of bankruptcy from Freight Fox? I have not received anything. Has anyone been successful in collecting?

negative , its been a pain i even called their customer... he said they've already paid them NET15 after it was delivered

Jim L

I'm running into the exact same issue. I'm contemplating further legal action but of course that comes with a cost that usually goes unpaid.

loaders

Site Supporter
Jim L, I would recommend that you reach out to ScamChaser on this site. If you are not familiar with him, he is a very experienced transportation para legal who we have used successfully in the past. I have know the gentleman personally for a number of years. I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if he is already aware of any financial difficulties or legal entanglements pertaining to Freight Fox. His rates I feel are reasonable and his success rate, from our experience at least, seems high.

Blondie

I have taken them in to court and hard to locate them. They avoid service and nothing but lies. But I am not giving up, as I also took the consignee into court too.

Blondie

negative , its been a pain i even called their customer... he said they've already paid them NET15 after it was delivered
does not matter who they paid, Do you have you as the carrier on the BOL and if so you can collect from the consignee under the Bill of lading Act. That is what I am doing.

If you need more information pm and will help you. Just for your information I am a Paralegal

SCAM CHASER

Site Supporter
In case you want to know where your unpaid freight charges went
The white car on the right is a Tesla. Inside the garage is the office equipment from the former Brodie address in Richmond Hill. Recent "changes" to SCC rules permit multiple plaintiffs against one defendant (almost akin to class action suits) so PM me for more info.

Attachments

• Full page photo.pdf
    508 KB · Views: 74

SCAM CHASER

Site Supporter
Update - Tesla is owned by older brother who lives in Aurora. Mother is sole occupant of the house in Newmarket whose address appears as the registered office of the corporation.

SCAM CHASER

Site Supporter