Checking to see if anyone has had any experiences with;

Fratehaul Inc
9415-44 Street S.E.
Calgary AB T2C 2P7
403-225-9681

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim
Nawk, did you end up dealing with Fratehaul Inc ?

Nawk

We did not.

Safer and Carrier 411 shows that they are a 1 truck operation.

Admittedly, with our carrier vetting process... it's very difficult for a one truck operation to get approved here.

bigt

We did not.

Admittedly, with our carrier vetting process... it's very difficult for a one truck operation to get approved here.
Thanks, our dispatch said he worked with their dispatch at Fratehaul when he was with other company, so he has working relation with him. they do offer quick pay which i am considering to take than take a risk for big amount with new customer.

MikeJr

Staff member
We did not.

There is a red flag as well here when we see one truck. I should clarify, there is a GREEN flag when we are clearly dealing with the drivers spouse on the phone who does dispatch, customs, administrtion and the other spouse is in the truck driving. There is a red flag when they have one truck and their website shows they service all of North America, multiple equipment types, singles or teams, they never use the word carrier anywhere on the site and their logo is photoshopped on to somone else's trucks.

Keep well sir,
Mike

loaders

Site Supporter
Good points Mikejr. I always like the websites that show Euro-style cabovers. At least they could use some North American stock truck photos! I gues they figure, what the hell, a truck is a truck. At least it is shiny and has lots of wheels.

Shakey

Site Supporter
one truck operation that also sells load would be the 2nd red flag for us, we typical stop at the first as well other than Mike's scenario above