Expedite Carriers - GTA Area

Casey

Hi everyone, I'm new to the board and I hope I am posting in the right place. I'm looking for reliable expedite carriers from Toronto to the USA. I have one carrier that I use but they only have Sprinter Vans and I often need Straight trucks. Any suggestions and contact would be greatly appreciated.

KC

Millennial

To the North East US we use Geoff at Canex for our expedite freight- 905-821-8279 (They have straight trucks and van trailers, not sure about sprinter vans though)

Casey

Thanks so much for your replies, I also use FF Express but they don't have straights. I'll check with a few of these carriers today. Thanks for that link DietCoke.

I realize some people may not want to give up their secret carrier in fear of them becoming too busy. (kind of like telling everyone about a great mechanic. Suddenly he has no time for your car. LOL)
If anyone prefers to PM me their preferred choice that would work for me too.

Once again thanks so much, I'm glad I found this board as I don't really know too many others who are load brokers.

KC

bobbi

Thanks so much for your replies, I also use FF Express but they don't have straights. I'll check with a few of these carriers today. Thanks for that link DietCoke.

I realize some people may not want to give up their secret carrier in fear of them becoming too busy. (kind of like telling everyone about a great mechanic. Suddenly he has no time for your car. LOL)
If anyone prefers to PM me their preferred choice that would work for me too.

Once again thanks so much, I'm glad I found this board as I don't really know too many others who are load brokers.

KC

We also do the expedite loads... you can contact@ 905-542-3300
we have only 53 ft vans.

bobbi

oakwood

Hi everyone, I'm new to the board and I hope I am posting in the right place. I'm looking for reliable expedite carriers from Toronto to the USA. I have one carrier that I use but they only have Sprinter Vans and I often need Straight trucks. Any suggestions and contact would be greatly appreciated.

KC
TRY CROSS BORDERS EXPEDITE . THEY HAVE STREIGHT TRUCKS DO EXPEDITE ONLY PREETY GOOD..

Casey

Hey guys, GLG Express comes up often for expedite but I can't seem to find a good number for them. Does anyone have their contact information?

Casey

Oh thanks, from what you know is BDR doing good work as well? Some of you have used them for Expedite?