ELLYSIUM TRUCKLINES

PT INC

we did a shipment for them turns out it was for journey freights, i called them directly and had them deal with the invoice

ARHuntr

Well, still no payment. I did receive an email yesterday stating they would send an e-transfer. I responded with a request for confirmation it was done....and crickets.

Deisel1

What I would suggest, if you've hadn't done it already is try to find out if the load was double brokered. In our situation I got lucky as the BOL clearly indicated the Freight Broker. We were able to call, however, they had paid Ellysium already. I used that information as re-enforcement and I was paid a few days later.
Next thing, I would call and call and call; they would never respond to emails.

If the broker isn't on the BOL- maybe post the shipment on this platform in hopes someone recognizes the shipment and directs you in the right direction.

Best of luck; hope it works out in the end.

ARHuntr

Finally. Funds were received via e-transfer. That was an ordeal I will not repeat with them. DNU for sure.

naast

I have an invoice that is 126 owing! I have contacted the shipper and the original broker, they are not helping. Can I take them to small claims court? Any other suggestions?

ARHuntr

I have an invoice that is 126 owing! I have contacted the shipper and the original broker, they are not helping. Can I take them to small claims court? Any other suggestions?
I had to fight hard to get my funds. Send a demand letter. The demand letter should only give them a few days to pay. You have to be aggressive with them. I received the money two days after I sent the demand letter.

SaintSoldi

HOLY, DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START (this website took forever to approve my account)
Raj/Vik/Ricky/whatever other made up names they want to use to cover their real names due to fraudulent practices. Its actually a 4 member operation.
The owner's real name is Kuldeep Otal(books loads, dispatch) 6472262361
Manager is Karan (dispatcher, tracer, accounting when there isn't a backup etc)
Harry/Husan (student/dispatcher/tracer)
Kamal (load booking)

The short period that I worked here was the worst professional experience of my life. You have to literally beg for your pay and prove your worth to the owner on a daily basis in order to be paid on time with petty excuses like mortgage payment coming close etc. You'll get stupid responses like I have to pay the fuel people and drivers etc. Anyways.....

They have 2 companies(ellysium trucklines and vtrans ltd) that are blacklisted by numerous companies. So they will use the company that is not on bad terms to book the load. Then "double broker" to their other company which then reposts that load on load link for a fraction of the price as well as to a different delivery address (the load is usually delivered to their cross dock/office address at 115 East Drive, Brampton). They will promise quickpay within 3-5 days from receiving invoice. Then will state that they will pay upon 45 days, then its really upto the owner if he feels like it or has other loads stuck with the carrier.
They will book 2-3 weeks worth of loads above capacity in advance which is the prime reason why most loads will never make it on time and may cause production/manufacturing pauses. This is also the sole reason behind their non stop bullshit excuses like flat tire, sick driver, driver taking wrong trailer amongst other lies.
They will have carriers pay in advance for loads to be delivered and upon receiving payment just completely ignore their side of the deal.
THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING, STEER CLEAR FOLKS

NotForHire

HOLY, DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START (this website took forever to approve my account)
Raj/Vik/Ricky/whatever other made up names they want to use to cover their real names due to fraudulent practices. Its actually a 4 member operation.
Kamal (load booking)

The short period that I worked here was the worst professional experience of my life. You have to literally beg for your pay and prove your worth to the owner on a daily basis in order to be paid on time with petty excuses like mortgage payment coming close etc. You'll get stupid responses like I have to pay the fuel people and drivers etc. Anyways.....

They have 2 companies(ellysium trucklines and vtrans ltd) that are blacklisted by numerous companies. So they will use the company that is not on bad terms to book the load. Then "double broker" to their other company which then reposts that load on load link for a fraction of the price as well as to a different delivery address (the load is usually delivered to their cross dock/office address at 115 East Drive, Brampton). They will promise quickpay within 3-5 days from receiving invoice. Then will state that they will pay upon 45 days, then its really upto the owner if he feels like it or has other loads stuck with the carrier.
They will book 2-3 weeks worth of loads above capacity in advance which is the prime reason why most loads will never make it on time and may cause production/manufacturing pauses. This is also the sole reason behind their non stop bullshit excuses like flat tire, sick driver, driver taking wrong trailer amongst other lies.
They will have carriers pay in advance for loads to be delivered and upon receiving payment just completely ignore their side of the deal.
SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUT YOU INTO WITNESS PROTECTION BUDDY

Packrule

Read up on Vtrans in another thread on Vtrans they are the same company this one and that one. All con all the time. Double broker, crossdocking full trailers, breaking seals. All that kind of stuff don't book them at all.

BrokenAxle

Yes V Trans and Ellysium are in cohorts together and I believe they are shut down now and probably just going to re open under another name. Double brokered Loads and actually lied about it at least use your own PARS. They even hauled an empty trailer across Canada and tried to deliver 30000lbs of Air. Goes to show the quality of drivers they have.

SCAM CHASER

Site Supporter
Kamal (load booking)

Any chance you remember which bank they wrote cheques on? I am presently constructing a small claims court action on behalf of several carriers.
I spoke to the landlord at 151 Provost in New Glasgow who tells me they rented a small office in his building a year or more ago, but never paid any rent. Then they called him saying they wanted to move a desk into the office, but after he reminded them about the unpaid rent, he never heard from them again. He also said that recently, "Border Patrol" his term, not mine, came looking for them.

Ellysium Trucklines is officially a division of KSO Logistics Inc, whose principal is Kuldeep Singh Otal. Otal owns at least 2 properties in Waterloo, ON.

I am pro-rating costs and working on a contingency filing cutting it off at 5pm this Friday - contact me quickly if you want to join the growing list of co-plaintiffs.

SaintSoldi

Any chance you remember which bank they wrote cheques on? I am presently constructing a small claims court action on behalf of several carriers.
I spoke to the landlord at 151 Provost in New Glasgow who tells me they rented a small office in his building a year or more ago, but never paid any rent. Then they called him saying they wanted to move a desk into the office, but after he reminded them about the unpaid rent, he never heard from them again. He also said that recently, "Border Patrol" his term, not mine, came looking for them.

Ellysium Trucklines is officially a division of KSO Logistics Inc, whose principal is Kuldeep Singh Otal. Otal owns at least 2 properties in Waterloo, ON.

I am pro-rating costs and working on a contingency filing cutting it off at 5pm this Friday - contact me quickly if you want to join the growing list of co-plaintiffs.

Hello Scam Chaser,
He had a BMO account, but switched to TD for both companies. They moved to 115 East Drive but may have moved again. They owe Trailer Wizards well over $100,000. I can email you an attachment of companies, with their invoice numbers and amounts owing incase you need more players to strengthen your case.

SCAM CHASER

Site Supporter
Hello Scam Chaser,
He had a BMO account, but switched to TD for both companies. They moved to 115 East Drive but may have moved again. They owe Trailer Wizards well over $100,000. I can email you an attachment of companies, with their invoice numbers and amounts owing incase you need more players to strengthen your case.
Please do tcrclegal@hotmail.com

SCAM CHASER

Site Supporter
Yes V Trans and Ellysium are in cohorts together and I believe they are shut down now and probably just going to re open under another name. Double brokered Loads and actually lied about it at least use your own PARS. They even hauled an empty trailer across Canada and tried to deliver 30000lbs of Air. Goes to show the quality of drivers they have.
You must be clairvoyant - I am led to believe that they now go by the name of 5911 Trans Ltd., Bay 24 - 56 Freeport Cres NE., Calgary with principals named as Manpreet Singh and Karanveer "Karan" Singh Sandhu. Address is the same as that of V Trans Ltd.

Abe

You must be clairvoyant - I am led to believe that they now go by the name of 5911 Trans Ltd., Bay 24 - 56 Freeport Cres NE., Calgary with principals named as Manpreet Singh and Karanveer "Karan" Singh Sandhu. Address is the same as that of V Trans Ltd.
I have 5911 Trans ltd calling on a load we have. Is there anymore info confirming they are related to VTRANS or Ellysium. The Manager I am speaking with is Sukh and is say they are not affiliated. This string has me concerned. Any help would be appreciated

SCAM CHASER

Site Supporter
Operating a business is fraught with risk. I guess you need to decide whether to take a chance or not. How did you connect with them - through Link? Did you post and get a call? Did you verify that they are in fact a Link subscriber, and did their match show on your posting results?
Are they the only carrier available?

Abe

Posted a load and got a call. Gut says no but hate to dismiss someone if they are legit and got painted with a broad brush. They are a link member but their match did not show.

Thanks for the help
Abe

SCAM CHASER

Site Supporter
Posted a load and got a call. Gut says no but hate to dismiss someone if they are legit and got painted with a broad brush. They are a link member but their match did not show.

Thanks for the help
Abe
Ask them if they have a "terminal" in the Toronto area and if so, an address.