ELLYSIUM TRUCKLINES

prsa

Has anyone used Ellysium Trucklines out of Waterloo, ON ? Looking for service history and communication as I'm considering having them do a load on a time sensitive move.

Thanks too all in advance.

bellcitytransport

Great communication this morning, however this afternoon no such luck, 10 minutes before pick up appointment, no response to emails or phone calls. Will have to wait and see what happens.

Packrule

We booked a load with this company to load on Thursday Jun 20th in PA gong to Calgary for Jun 24th del'y. Just got a call from our receiver the entire load showed up on another carrier truck and trailer. Sold to Supersonic from BC who we work with. We confirmed that the load was sold to them from this carrier. I am not sure what happened if they could not do and rather than cancel they decided to sell it. Either way now will be on our DNU list for a straight double broker of our load.

loaders

Site Supporter
As they should be Packrule. Regardless of what caused them to not haul it themselves, you should have been informed immediately, so that you could choose whatever option was the best for your customer. Their decision to sell the load without your knowledge or consent indicates that making a few bucks on the re-sell of the load was more important to them than their relationship with you.....their customer!

MikeJr

Staff member
Or worse, should they chose to collect from you and not pay the transporting carrier. Good on your consignee for checking and calling you!
It's too bad, because we hook up with these guys 3-4 times a year. Only on small local work (ON - ON).

Keep well,
Mike

TransAction

Not sure if this is the same co? Please advise on service experience on the below carrier and if there is any association here?

SAFER Layout
CARRIER
AUTHORIZED FOR PropertyNone
KSO LOGISTICS INC
ELLYSIUM TRUCKLINES
151 PROVOST ST UNIT NUMBER 108F
NEW GLASGOW, NS B2H 2P6
(519) 884-9500
151 PROVOST ST UNIT NO 108F
NEW GLASGOW, NS B2H 2P6
MC-975576
--
7 7
03/03/2020 1,053,528 (2018)

mschummer

Not sure if this is the same co? Please advise on service experience on the below carrier and if there is any association here?

SAFER Layout
CARRIER
AUTHORIZED FOR PropertyNone
KSO LOGISTICS INC
ELLYSIUM TRUCKLINES
151 PROVOST ST UNIT NUMBER 108F
NEW GLASGOW, NS B2H 2P6
(519) 884-9500
151 PROVOST ST UNIT NO 108F
NEW GLASGOW, NS B2H 2P6
MC-975576--
03/03/20201,053,528 (2018)

Hi TransAction - approach with caution. We moved a shipment with them last week and it went sideways. They told me on Tuesday they had delivered into a location, two days later the receiver had some choice words for me why they didn't have their product yet. When questioning the carrier, they said "don't worry sir, this isn't a big deal at all. We will deliver whenever we get to it". We have moved them to our DNU list

TransAction

Hi TransAction - approach with caution. We moved a shipment with them last week and it went sideways. They told me on Tuesday they had delivered into a location, two days later the receiver had some choice words for me why they didn't have their product yet. When questioning the carrier, they said "don't worry sir, this isn't a big deal at all. We will deliver whenever we get to it". We have moved them to our DNU list

That's good enough for me to land on our DNU also. Thanks for the heads up.

PT INC

LOLLL dont worry sir we will deliver it whenever we get to it - whoever said this to you should not be in this industry

loaders

Site Supporter
Fortunately, that attitude of “we are doing you a big favour by taking your freight and charging you for delivery” is not widespread in this industry. I suppose that is why when you do run I to it, it is pretty shocking. The other classics include “ hey, it’s only LTL, it will delivery when it delivers”, and one of my faves, “sorry, we have to bail on your load, one of our customers needs the truck”. I guess I didn’t make it clear that I was going to pay for the service, you know..like a real customer does, oh, and the “sorry” is completely optional.

Deisel1

Well unfortunately we took a load from them and now we stuck trying to collect an invoice reaching 100 days. Did some research and the load I hauled was double brokered. Even spoke to the broker and they confirmed they paid Ellysium back in April.

Deisel1

Just wanted to give everyone an update: After nearing 100 days- we finally received an e-transfer Friday.
They double brokered the load- that was confirmed. Confirmed by that broker, they paid Ellysium in 45 days. We were extremely lucky we got paid, not taking that risk again with this company. On our DNU list!!!

Sophia

They took load from us and told us that it's delivered while the customer kept calling and telling us that they haven't received. They even had guts to put wrong date on POD to fool us and while their truck is on dock, they sent POD with one day earlier date.

ARHuntr

Still trying to collect two loads. Six months. I have heard I will have payment tomorrow more times than I can count. Apparently, I will have it "100%" before Friday. That is Sept 18. I show them as 2129086 Ont Inc dba Ellysium Trucklines. Use at your peril.

Dunkscd

They did a load for me 2 weeks ago and delivered a week late and they shut down production. I just received their invoice. And I have advised them it is on hold until I get all the proper paper work as I feel they double brokered it

ARHuntr

They did a load for me 2 weeks ago and delivered a week late and they shut down production. I just received their invoice. And I have advised them it is on hold until I get all the proper paper work as I feel they double brokered it
Sorry to hear that. Do they not realize that people do talk and exchange information?