ELLYSIUM TRUCKLINES

PT INC

we did a shipment for them turns out it was for journey freights, i called them directly and had them deal with the invoice

ARHuntr

Well, still no payment. I did receive an email yesterday stating they would send an e-transfer. I responded with a request for confirmation it was done....and crickets.

Deisel1

What I would suggest, if you've hadn't done it already is try to find out if the load was double brokered. In our situation I got lucky as the BOL clearly indicated the Freight Broker. We were able to call, however, they had paid Ellysium already. I used that information as re-enforcement and I was paid a few days later.
Next thing, I would call and call and call; they would never respond to emails.

If the broker isn't on the BOL- maybe post the shipment on this platform in hopes someone recognizes the shipment and directs you in the right direction.

Best of luck; hope it works out in the end.

ARHuntr

Finally. Funds were received via e-transfer. That was an ordeal I will not repeat with them. DNU for sure.

naast

I have an invoice that is 126 owing! I have contacted the shipper and the original broker, they are not helping. Can I take them to small claims court? Any other suggestions?

ARHuntr

I have an invoice that is 126 owing! I have contacted the shipper and the original broker, they are not helping. Can I take them to small claims court? Any other suggestions?
I had to fight hard to get my funds. Send a demand letter. The demand letter should only give them a few days to pay. You have to be aggressive with them. I received the money two days after I sent the demand letter.