Dutchman Transportation

SCAM CHASER

Site Supporter
As recently as this past March, Tom was still using the Mountrose address on his carrier confirmations. Can anyone verify that his is no longer there?

Zavcor

I am looking for him too, he owes over 4000.00 to our company. So if anyone knows how to reach him please let me know.

Wiley One

As recently as this past March, Tom was still using the Mountrose address on his carrier confirmations. Can anyone verify that his is no longer there?
I deliver to that address and there is a sign as soon as you walk in saying Dutchman is no longer at this address. Haven't gone up the stairs to confirm.

Michelle N

Getting a run around from Tom, anyone doing business with them? how are you collecting from him?
yes sure did. Recently received payment from Jan. $50 short Monies were promised in 30 days because we had had issues before. Chose to give another chance. Total number days outstanding 218

Meleei

Anyone heard from Dutchman recently? Tom must be somewhere.
I called his office and actually got to speak with him yesterday. He told me he has someone who does his accounting and she would call me back.

She didn't but no surprise.

Meleei

yes sure did. Recently received payment from Jan. $50 short Monies were promised in 30 days because we had had issues before. Chose to give another chance. Total number days outstanding 218
Michelle and well anyone who has had luck with getting money from Tom, any advice? We did work for him in April 2019 and are still chasing down payment.

jonny-chicken

Site Supporter
Michelle and well anyone who has had luck with getting money from Tom, any advice? We did work for him in April 2019 and are still chasing down payment.

He won't get back to you on his own likely... You will need to track him down.

As mentioned above, best chance is to contact his customer... I can't believe he still has any...

Tell the customer you can't find him and see if they can facilitate a contact.

If not, you need to sue Dutchman and his customer in small claims. Once you serve the papers you should be able to get a response.

Good luck!

UCG Truck

Just as an update and FYI... This guy is still at it. Same story for us as many folks here have previously wrote about. Lots of promises and lies, so we paid a visit to his customer who said we were not the first company to come looking for money. He also said he would light a fire under the guy for us. Low and behold, 2 weeks later we get paid. And we also got a very rude and threatening phone call from this Tom guy. We will never deal with this crook again.

Wiley One

Just as an update and FYI... This guy is still at it. Same story for us as many folks here have previously wrote about. Lots of promises and lies, so we paid a visit to his customer who said we were not the first company to come looking for money. He also said he would light a fire under the guy for us. Low and behold, 2 weeks later we get paid. And we also got a very rude and threatening phone call from this Tom guy. We will never deal with this crook again.
Working as dutchman or a different name now?

Meleei

I talked to Tom last week who told me he had a COVID slow down and would try to pay me in 60 days, his last customer didn't pay him, etc. Like now I'm really mad.

fedup

This has been Dutchman & Tom's MO for years - surprised anyone hauls for him.
I went after the company associated with him and they pressured him to pay.
Obviously he is looking for new carriers to screw and he doesn't appear to be on Load Link so begs the question, who is feeding him Load Link leads to know who he can call?

jonny-chicken

Site Supporter
I talked to Tom last week who told me he had a COVID slow down and would try to pay me in 60 days, his last customer didn't pay him, etc. Like now I'm really mad.

Hey Meleei,

This is pure BS you are getting from Tom, you will need to force him to pay like all of us did... Contact his customer, that's the way to get paid...

This:

and This:
This has been Dutchman & Tom's MO for years - surprised anyone hauls for him.
I went after the company associated with him and they pressured him to pay.
Obviously he is looking for new carriers to screw and he doesn't appear to be on Load Link so begs the question, who is feeding him Load Link leads to know who he can call?

These sum up the experience of dealing with Tom aka the Dutchman... Keeps happening, over and over... Who are these customers and what are they thinking?