Driver medical now $200.00

Freight Broker

Another cost that keeps going up. Last time I paid $150.00, and three years prior to that it was $80.00 if I remember correctly..

hauling_ass

I think it is up to each individual doctor to set their price, is it not?

That seems to be the way it is. The doctors in central Ontario vary between $120 and $200. The clinic on The Queensway is definitely the cheapest - maybe because of volume? However, an MTO medical is an MTO medical. Wee bit of a rip-off since a family doctor will do a much more thorough FREE exam for a yearly medical.

Freight Broker

$200 bucks to get weighed and have blood pressure measured seems a bit rich to me.. will check out the cheaper clinic even though it involves my driving in to Toronto..

Freight Broker

Not overcharged yet.. will be going to cheap clinic next week. Oh yes, forgot about the eye and urine test, and to be fair they go down a list of ailments.. makes me glad I'm healthy and I don't take it for granted. Will be cycling from Toronto to Montreal with my son in a couple of weeks. Last year we did that trip in just under 36 hours.

EricG

Site Supporter
Not overcharged yet.. will be going to cheap clinic next week. Oh yes, forgot about the eye and urine test, and to be fair they go down a list of ailments.. makes me glad I'm healthy and I don't take it for granted. Will be cycling from Toronto to Montreal with my son in a couple of weeks. Last year we did that trip in just under 36 hours.

You know what's really sad.. 36 hrs is less time than its taken some carriers to do LTL between YYZ And Montreal... lmao... questionable carriers. grrr.

Freight Broker: You have a little red wagon trailer that can pull a light skid of foam to Montreal.... 42 x 48 x 36 @ 70 lbs. I can pay enough to offset the bottled water cost you will drink along the way!

Seriously congrats, your in way better shape than me!

Igor Galanter

Come before a long weekend and may be it's time to try a canoe?
On the serious note, hats off to you and your son!!