DHL Carriers Inc, Brampton ON

tomshad

Hi,

Thinking of using DHL Carriers Inc out of Brampton on a load from Edmonton to Chicago. Has anyone heard of them?

Thanks

loaders

Site Supporter
Are they a part of DHL Courier? DHL Courier is the worlds second largest courier company.

markhamboy

if this is their address
DHL Carriers Inc
1 Regan Rd, U 7, Brampton, ON L7A 1B8

They are not part of DHL Courier. never used them.

Nawk

It was popular a few years ago for new carriers to choose a name similar to a major player. There was another Challenger (Challanger - I think hey spelled it)... I also remember an Edex (same logo just missing the 'F').

Not sure if it was due to compliance, scooping loads or other unsavoury practices. I've always made it a part of my personal policy to stay away from someone that may or may not be pretending to be someone they're not.

thebluffs1

Site Supporter
Theres still a ton of companies out there trying to imitate established players, even the smaller ones. Offhand i can think of Little Rock Trucking, BTC Logistic, Flash Transport and Warehousing, Challenger Trucking (none of which have anything to do with the originals), and the list goes on and one. If you want to see it in all its glory, just post and outbound load on the link and wait for the list to populate.

Dave Keon

if this is their address
DHL Carriers Inc
Theres still a ton of companies out there trying to imitate established players, even the smaller ones. Offhand i can think of Little Rock Trucking, BTC Logistic, Flash Transport and Warehousing, Challenger Trucking (none of which have anything to do with the originals), and the list goes on and one. If you want to see it in all its glory, just post and outbound load on the link and wait for the list to populate.

1 Regan Rd, U 7, Brampton, ON L7A 1B8

They are not part of DHL Courier. never used them.

Dave Keon

I believe that address is for DLH Carriers Inc. in Brampton. Not DHL... I have used them quite a few times ( mostly flats )and never had a problem with their service. Good communication.

duke22

I also show it as DLH Carriers, they have done 50 or so shipments for us. Never really had an issue other than the regular garden variety. Would use again.