Delta Logistics Solutions

martinwizz

An invoice from December 10th still not paid here. Seems like nobody cares to gives us an answer. Be very aware and careful - I suggest to avoid.

Last edited by a moderator:

wiseowl

Delta Logistics Solutions has a very bad reputation for paying. We've had no choice but to hold freight on them with outstanding invoices over 120 days. Beware.

Tammy

Yes... we have an outstanding invoice with Delta Solutions that is 90 days old. Lots of excuses- broken promises.. now says should be a cheque for us this week. I will keep you posted.

Blondie

I have several invoices 100 days old, nothing but the run around and the accounts payable person, is part owner. Called and hit customer service and end up getting dispatch. Not a great company to work with.

wiseowl

I have several invoices 100 days old, nothing but the run around and the accounts payable person, is part owner. Called and hit customer service and end up getting dispatch. Not a great company to work with.
Have you been paid yet?

TRC604

Let me know how that goes Sam,

Very frustrating that scumbags like this guy are allowed to breathe the same air as us.

TRC604

UPDATE:

So I finally received payment from their owner who seemed polite but certainly playing ignorant to the whole situation at the end. I had to book another load with them and then hold it and threaten to call the receiver and consignee that the broker wasn't paying us this load and that . I also refused to complete the delivery until I had money wired into my bank account for both shipments(the one outstanding from Oct. 2017 and this one I took now).

I don't like resorting to these types of means to receive payment but I just want to make sure I'm paid at the end of the day and we pay our drivers regardless whether we receive payment or not. We were calling this company 2-3 times a week for half a year and were fed excuse after excuse. In the end the money was wired into my account last Friday and now Delta Logistics is now on my blacklist forever. If my input can prevent another carrier from getting swindled by these guys or provide some insight as to how to recover payment I'm happy to comment.

jonny-chicken

Site Supporter
UPDATE:

So I finally received payment from their owner who seemed polite but certainly playing ignorant to the whole situation at the end. I had to book another load with them and then hold it and threaten to call the receiver and consignee that the broker wasn't paying us this load and that . I also refused to complete the delivery until I had money wired into my bank account for both shipments(the one outstanding from Oct. 2017 and this one I took now).

I don't like resorting to these types of means to receive payment but I just want to make sure I'm paid at the end of the day and we pay our drivers regardless whether we receive payment or not. We were calling this company 2-3 times a week for half a year and were fed excuse after excuse. In the end the money was wired into my account last Friday and now Delta Logistics is now on my blacklist forever. If my input can prevent another carrier from getting swindled by these guys or provide some insight as to how to recover payment I'm happy to comment.

Nice work TRC604! That's the way to do it!

Yes, it sucks to have to take such measures to get paid... but after 7 or 8 months, they are lucky you weren't visiting them at their homes and talking to their neighbours!

I get pretty pissy at 60-70 days and after 90 I am down right belligerent... You sir have been patient and are well within your rights.

jonny-chicken

Site Supporter
I've done the home visitation thingy.. nothing quite like a strange man standing on your lawn shouting "WHERE'S MY MONEY!" to ge the ball rolling. I've only done that once.. but it worked.. Embarassment and shame are two very powerful motivators.

Haahaa... Yeah, I've had to do it only twice... Just like you said, yelling "Where's my money" from their porch and talking to anyone who looks at me, neighbours included...haahaa...

It's messy, but it worked for me both times... and Fast.... One time, the guy who answered the door (who was not the business owner, but an employee) drove to his bank 15 mins away while I followed behind... He paid me in Cash! Hilariously, he soon came to work for us for a while as a dispatcher, and he was great! Are you still out there Angry Man? haahahaa...

Freight Broker

And the funny thing is.. in my case it wasn't a heck of alot of money.. a thousand bucks.. but they were only an hour away from me so i thought what the heck..let's roll Angry Man out and see what happens.