CTI Transport dba 3D Transport

lkpltd

Cooling off
I've been chasing them for a February freight bill. The owner does not give a rats behind, does anyone know if CTI Transport had this type of reputation in terms of paying freight bills? Please call me Tom Lebarron at 1-888-634-5251.

bigt

3d/ cti

CTI was owned by two owners. Raj and Jessy. THEY splitted some time back. Raj started 3D. Yes, you are right. He doesn't care - he owes lots of people. Even his employees don't get paid on time. I have one of his ex drivers working for me now. He also did not pay his CGA who did his year end dec/2009 year. He blocks the number.

I heard he bought some property where he moved in a few months ago. He is running his business from there. Long story short, he does not pay until you go after him. He owed me around $3000 a few months back. Every time I called, his dispatch told me that he was not in so, I would leave message. One day I told his dispatch that I was coming to get my chq, get ready my chq or get ready to go to hospital.

10 minutes later, my chq was in mail.

Last edited by a moderator:

lkpltd

Cooling off
CTI was owned by two owners. Raj and jessy. THEY splitted some time back. Raj started 3D. Yes, you are right. he does not give rat's azz.he owes lots of ppl. even his employees don't get paid on time. i have one of his ex driver working for me now. he also does not pay to cga who did his yearend dec/2009 year. he blocks the number. i heard he bought some property where he moved in few months ago. he is running his bussiness from there. long story short, he does not pay until you go after him. he owed me around 3k few months back. every time i called, his dispatch told me that he is not in so, leave message. one day i told his dispatch that i am coming to get my chq, get ready my chq or get ready to go to hospital. 10 minutes later, my chq was in mail.
BigT, my hats off to you I can not use that option, however I would like to get them thrown off the Load Link and Internet truck Stop / TIA Watchdog / GetLoad.com / 411 Carrier. Do you know of other companies these guys are victimizing in terms of nonpayment. With out the required quantity of complaints that will promote the peer pressure these guys will continue to operate recklessly. If you would tape record an accounts payable conversation with them it would floor you. Who is CGA and could you please reply as to who else these guys owe money to.

Thank you,
Tom Lebarron
1-888-634-5251

Rob

Site Supporter
Not to my knowledge 3d Transport / CTI Transport is located out of the BC area, you may want to ask them if they have locations in Canada.
Nope I talked to Dave at CTI in Cincinatti today. I have worked with them for a few years and never a problem with payment.

bigt

3d/ cti

This CTI in B.C. does not exist any more. As I mentioned earlier, two owners splitted. Other guy is Jessy and he runs North American Cargo.

bigt

3d/ cti

Hi Tom,

I asked the CGA to report them to link. She does not want her name out there because of some professional rules and regulations. But she has link's phone number and she will report them. I even gave her your #. She might end up calling you.

lkpltd

Cooling off
Hi Tom,
I ask that cga to report to link. because she does not want her name out there because some professional rules and regulations. but she has link phone number and she will report to them. i even gave her your #. she might end up calling you.
Beautiful! But it's very important she needs to advise the Link of the new names these guys are operating as 3d Transport & the other x partner is North American Cargo and insist that the Load Link if their not going to revoke their privileges at least put a Blinking BEWARE on both of them, I'll in fact supply the switch and batteries. Hope she calls me.

Thank you,
Tom Lebarron