Charger Logistics

NotForHire

yes big issues, heard alot. Tbh alot of rumors we need solid facts. Been seeing alot less Rav Cartage trucks. Most charger trailers now adays are being pulled by other companies. i think charger does drop trailer programs at their clients and brokers out their loaded trailers as power only rounders. they drop the trailer at consignee and p/u a loaded or empty one

Last edited:

Freight Broker

Now that you mention it, I've seen charger in the old Bird Packaging plant (now Cascades) also. Sure looks like they're picking up some FTI biz..

Shakey

Site Supporter
What do you mean shakey?

can count on one hand how many Charger trucks I've seen in the past year, but trailers are everywhere. Some pulled by BKFS or Rav but they seem less around as well. Lots for sale on their site. Always power only loads on the link for them as well. Time will tell but they spent a lot of $$$ building those facilities in Woodstock and Laredo, then market crashes.

YYZRIDER

@Shakey FYI .. BKFS and Rav owned by Charger only.. in fact, BKFS was opened before Charger by Charger owner... But I do know their lead man had left and opened up a new company name HBC. 1.5 years old company with 80 trucks all brand new and brand new trailers. so anyone can imagine what happened there.

klogan367

We deal with Charger Logistics / Mississauga on a regular basis. We're usually paid within the 30 days. There have been no flags that we've seen.