Can-truck 2009 inc

DWC

Can-Truck has been a GM automotive carrier for years, have been bankrupt I believe twice, but they seem to keep popping up, that is about as much as I know of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shakey

Site Supporter
as a carrier they have done a few shipments for us this year and no issues to report, good communication and service.

Cheers

Rob

Site Supporter
I dont believe they rise from the ashes. I think it is more like go broke screw everyone and change the date hence the 2009 this time...Was it not CanTruck then Can Truck 2005 now Can Truck 2009...

MikeJr

Staff member
Any update on this carriers service?

Usually we only hook up on about 1 move together per month... Seems like we hooked up much more in September.

All appears well, none of the orders hit my desk after delivery with service issues.

100% of our business together is TL and mostly IL, OH, MN inbound.

Keep well,

Mike

MikeJr

Staff member
We've hooked up much more since my lat post.
36 moves together since then.
Quite happy with the service received.

Keep well,
Mike

PackRat

Site Supporter
Picked up and delivered on time. Communication was OK. Couple times we were waiting on replies but they eventually did come. Would use again.
Thanks all.
ps...we dealt with Raj.

da russian

sidenote, no matter what I always hold for Lovepreet.

5 other people might pickup the line before him, but I dont trust anyone else for updates / changes

vanspek

Picked up a load, gross weight was 40,000 lbs. They got an over weight on axles ticket (75,000 lbs gross) and proceeded to say we were to blame. Holding shipment hostage in their yard. DO NOT USE!

MikeJr

Staff member
Who should be liable for weight distribution of the freight in the trailer?
I'm sure you see where I'm going with this. Assuming the bogies can't be slid to fix the issue.

Keep well,
Mike