Jan 29, 2008
"Can you do 1 skid toronto to detroit"

AMA "Yes what is the zip code"

Caller "gives zip code"

AMA "that's Hart Mi"

Caller "but that's near detroit isn't it"

AMA that's closer to grand Rapids

Caller so you don't go there

is there any type of training programs for common sense?

theman

Nov 19, 2009
Thornhill, ON
You'd think everyone would be equipped with PCMiler or Rand McNally when communicating with customers and carrier partners .... YOU'D THINK!

You'd be surprised how some companies throw people to the wolves without any resources ... and some of the types of companies.

I blame the employer more than the person.

Shakey

Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Alliston
Haha...
1st job i ever had on the 1st day , the owners of the restaurant had me down in the basement looking for the blue bottle of steam.... i must have been down there for 20 mins... Not my finest moment.

first job being runner at airport delivering advise notes from de-consolidations, one day asked to go to Air Canada for special customs seven hole punch.............4 hours later back to office after being all over cargo B to vista to customs to airway drive..............

MADBOOKER

Apr 3, 2009
first job being runner at airport delivering advise notes from de-consolidations, one day asked to go to Air Canada for special customs seven hole punch.............4 hours later back to office after being all over cargo B to vista to customs to airway drive..............
THAT'S AWESOME./