Black Stallion Trucking Issues?

wesward

Has anyone dealt with this company?
I understand they are linked with Vanak Transportation, Joyce Transport is this correct?
Can anyone assist with information on this and do they/ are they double brokering loads?
And issues on payments?
Or delay in payments?

broker

Dealt with them quite a bit last year and periodically since then. As a broker we've never had any issues with shipments, nothing double brokered to our knowledge. Very friendly people too, deal with Vishvang.

WOODY

Has anyone dealt with this company?
I understand they are linked with Vanak Transportation, Joyce Transport is this correct?
Can anyone assist with information on this and do they/ are they double brokering loads?
And issues on payments?
Or delay in payments?
you would likely have less than 1% chance of getting paid, please beware of taking freight from them

Henry

They were billing me under Royal finance but i think they have moved to a different Factoring company.

WOODY

I think, service wise, they would do a good job, we've had no issues in that respect......but I would never, ever,recommend taking freight from them.

WOODY

they move a lot of loads for us. To my knowledge they have never brokered them out, which isn't to say they aren't, but I don't believe so.....however, they have a lot of "off shoot" companies, Vanak, JE Express, Black Stallion to name a few, but they all bill separately

Henry

Actually i found a note. Raj and Guri are brothers and they are the owners. But Harvey is in accounting . You shouldn't have a problem.

Shakey

Site Supporter
unscrupulous characters they are

used Vanak 12-22-18 for power only rounder, all good until May 8th we are called by our client to advise that the trailer used on this load was seen in an unknown yard. Bad on them for not reporting trailer missing all this time. I go investigate and it is there with a load of windows in it. Nice for them to have free trailer for almost 5 months. Another contact for you but not sure if will help as never called me back David P 437-928-7008. Vish and Jasvir both have moved on, those were only two we would deal with before.