Bcg logistics inc

Rob

Site Supporter
Bcg will pay you they are not the fastest horse in the barn but they will pay you.......

TRUCKIT

Site Supporter
You would be surprized (or maybe not) how many small trucking companies operate this way then cry foul when they don't get paid.

AccountsReceivable@DRC

Staff member
There is another thread regarding BCG Logistics - also not positive....

They stall around with payment - when you get irate - payment shows up and your invoices are all short paid - for one reason or another - then you'll chase them for weeks for an explanation....

Had very bad experiences with BCG - never dealt with again...be very cautious in your dealings with them...

chica123

Site Supporter
My invoice is at 120 days now. I am told payment is coming this week, but I was told that last month also. They have always been on the slow side, but just be aware if you do anything for them. You are going to be waiting to get paid.

AccountsReceivable@DRC

Staff member
chica123 - too bad you didn't post an inquiry about them before taking freight. BCG is horrible - we dealt with them back in 2008 when they first opened. Took 110 days to pay our invoices and we had short pay issues also - and that was our only dealing with BCG. Cut them off completely.

They haven't connected to Link since August of 2013 either. Not a good sign....not at all. Six years later - they are still not good to deal with...how have they stayed around this long???

Fingers crossed for you Chica...

chica123

Site Supporter
Hi Accounts Receivable...They actually have a posting right now on loadlink. They go by BCG Logistics 2000 or something like that. We have done the odd thing here and there for them over the years and they have always been slow. But this is not looking good. Just beware everyone.

Paul Shteyn

Staff member
Having the same run around, has anyone sent a complaint to Link?

Dealing with Paul Collette who cannot tell me when I'm getting paid.

chica123

Site Supporter
I did not send a complaint to Link. They told me they switched payment companies to some place in Florida (can't remember the name and don't want to look up the invoice right now). I did tell the dispatcher on Monday that I would "send it to collections" if I didn't get paid this week. And he seemed to give me information right that day that payment was being released today (Thursday). I do believe I will get paid, but be warned if you do anything that you are going to be chasing and waiting and chasing some more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Watchdog

BCG LOGISTICS (2000) pays for any loads that begin other than JE or CNH from Oakville, JE and CNH loads are paid by BCG Logistics c/o Data2logistics, where Data2logistics requests payments from BCG logistics and than remit payments to my understanding. Anyways, They pay slow around 80-100 days...lots of work to collect on invoices. For Florida payments they keep telling us to visit their website which provides details on the payment status.

bigt

One of our big customer uses Data2. We had so many issues with Data2, we had to tell our customer that if we don't get paid, we will not work with them and will hold all the loaded trailers till paid. Invoices were 90-120 days old and around $100k USD.

They did take care of it and brought the account within terms but it was a bad experience with Data2. What I am trying to say is, it may be Data2 who is delaying the payment. I don't have any experience with BCG.

Last edited by a moderator:

chica123

Site Supporter
I believe it is certainly a factor, BigT. They did use a company called Trendset in the past. Invoices we slow to be paid, but nothing like this 120 days. Speaking of which, I did receive a cheque today in our mail for one of the three invoices (they were all from the same day).

boss

Site Supporter
We started working with BCG about two years ago. The first time they were late on payment, they offered a credit card to cover the bills claiming they were in transition from Trendset and that the reason for the delay. Next time around, we were told to bill BCG direct, it still took a long time to collect. This last time, we were told to bill Data2 in Florida. 90 days later, nothing but the runaround. We were told to speak with Paul, he took my call about 3 times, never offering any credible information. My last call ended by telling them they have 7 days to pay or I'm billing the client. I got paid, but we are done with these guys for good.
Please understand. Companies that use freight payment services to pay their bills, choose on their own the terms in which to have the bills paid. If BCG tells Data2 not to pay before 90 days, then that is what will happen. Also, Data2 does not pay anyone until BCG sends them the money to do so. Basically, don't blame the payment company, BCG calls the shots and is responsible for the late payments.