ASHRON FREIGHT SERVICES INC. payment collection issues

economy

Hi All,

Does anyone else having issues with timely payment collection from Ashron Freight Services Inc. out of 330 Pierre-Boursier, Suite 1100, Chateauguay, QC?

They were totally fine up to the end of 2020, however, as of June 2021 invoices are aging for over 100 days. One of the invoices was just paid aging for 136 days. Besides that A/P does not timely respond to our emailed payment inquiries, on numerous occasions there were false undertakings made for E-Payment release that did not come until few weeks later.

jonny-chicken

Site Supporter
Hi All,

Does anyone else having issues with timely payment collection from Ashron Freight Services Inc. out of 330 Pierre-Boursier, Suite 1100, Chateauguay, QC?

They were totally fine up to the end of 2020, however, as of June 2021 invoices are aging for over 100 days. One of the invoices was just paid aging for 136 days. Besides that A/P does not timely respond to our emailed payment inquiries, on numerous occasions there were false undertakings made for E-Payment release that did not come until few weeks later.
Hey Economy,

I've got some history with collections with this company... There are a few threads if you search I think...

Anyway, we decided to keep working with them because after discussing at great length with the owner, Neil, their payment terms and communication both improved... It's been pretty good the past year or two I think... they also now pay by EFT...

I have one that just went over 60 days... I called them today to check on it and I am now expecting an EFT by tomorrow... I'll update when I have it..

Neil Smith

Hi All,

HI Economy,

Very sorry if we've been slow. Covid hit our biz in 2020 and it was slow for 6+ months which crimped the cash flow a bit but it's been crazy busy for the last year and I've added twice to AP dept. to try and make it more efficient. It's not really working efficiently. If you have any issues with out AP , PLEASE write me directly and i will make sure you are attended to right away.

Again, sorry for the trouble whoever you are.