Anyone Have Experience with Wave Carriers in Mississauga?

MikeJr

Staff member
Admin,

How do I 'greater than like' loaders post?

Any discrepancy here I tell admin to hold until I get answers. There's no other option.

Keep well, keep safe!
Mike

loaders

Site Supporter
Fraudsters and double brokers are like rats, mice and other vermin, if you leave the door open, even just a crack, they will scurry in and wreak havoc. There is no such thing as being 'too careful".

Wavecarier

I totally agree that NATS should have been concerned at first. If I was in their shoes I would be concerned too. They asked us and we provided the border crossing screenshots and also tracking link of the trailer. We provided everything NATS team had asked for. That day they said everything is good and also approved the wait time that our driver had to sit 7.5 hrs at the border. We haven’t received a reply on any of the emails after that day. Our accounting is asking for payment update till this day. We wouldn’t know If there’s any “additional information” that they need, if they don’t “communicate” with us. I find it very childish to ignore the emails and post on online forums prior to resolving it with the carrier.

loaders

Site Supporter
It does appear to be time for these two companies to have a conversation. Nats in my opinion , was merely exercising proper due diligence and caution in light of the differing information on the paperwork for their load. Every broker on this site would, or should do the same when confronted with a similar situation. The absolutely last thing any broker wants to do, is pay a carrier for a shipment and then have another carrier appear asking to be paid for the same load.

bellcitytransport

It does appear to be time for these two companies to have a conversation. Nats in my opinion , was merely exercising proper due diligence and caution in light of the differing information on the paperwork for their load. Every broker on this site would, or should do the same when confronted with a similar situation. The absolutely last thing any broker wants to do, is pay a carrier for a shipment and then have another carrier appear asking to be paid for the same load.
As mentioned opening the door for fraud... we see it. Company A sends it to the factoring company, then company A asks for payment to be made to their "sister" company. It must be held to ensure due diligence is completed. Again, this goes back to earlier post on insurance, companies now moving to NB and NS setting up business. Wonder what the reason for this move might have been?

Last edited:

Michael Ludwig

77F4 is our sister company in Nova Scotia.
HAHAHAHAHAHA .... Can everyone say "Facility Insurance Fraud" !!! ... ROFLMFAO