Anco Logistics - Woodstock, ON

Rob

Site Supporter
Yes, I've received it yesterday

First off can you post them and second Brian and his crew strike again. Not gloating as I feel bad for the guy that fell for it but I called it when he went to Anco. I do feel sorry for his next victim if he is able to find one. I am sure none of this is Brian and crews fault just like last time.

Nawk

First off can you post them and second Brian and his crew strike again. Not gloating as I feel bad for the guy that fell for it but I called it when he went to Anco. I do feel sorry for his next victim if he is able to find one. I am sure none of this is Brian and crews fault just like last time.
He's already at IFS

loaders

Site Supporter
So, am I correct in assuming that there were 2 divisions of Anco? An asset based side and a freight brokerage side? Did this Brian fellow work on the brokerage side? We dealt with Anco for a number of years, but only ( I assume) with the asset side. Our dealings were pretty much only with Mike and to be honest, we never had any problems. Did others have similar experiences dealing with the asset side of Anco? They don’t owe us any money, I guess I am just curious.

markhamboy

So, am I correct in assuming that there were 2 divisions of Anco? An asset based side and a freight brokerage side? Did this Brian fellow work on the brokerage side? We dealt with Anco for a number of years, but only ( I assume) with the asset side. Our dealings were pretty much only with Mike and to be honest, we never had any problems. Did others have similar experiences dealing with the asset side of Anco? They don’t owe us any money, I guess I am just curious.

We dealt with Irene and Mike with asset side. Never had any problems. I sent Mike an email Oct 18th asking him if he had trucks in Calgary. Replied No sir.

CRB TRANS

Yes I am at IFS-

We never controlled the money at all and all the accounting was all done in Woodstock by Mike and his entire family(ADMIN STAFF), I told him he needed to hire a accountant and he wanted to stick with family, When his sister left the books were all a mess and he then Hired Tracy who did her best with the little she had to work with.

Again we were employees of Anco and Mike is the CEO- everyone trying to blame the Mississauga office is crazy as we made money and have no clue how he spent it, those are questions that need to be answered by Mike Thompson.

For the record I am controlling the AP for IFS and we are paying carriers in 20 days and also offering QP so I know carriers are PAID in full and we never run into this problem again.

So say what you like but direct it to MIKE AT ANCO and not old employees. The most we are guilty of is doing our job, its not our fault that he did a running on the carriers, our customers are having to deal with the aftermath of his mishandling of money and we are trying our best to help both sides.

He has a bond that will protect most carriers so if he owes you money go after the bond!!!

Attachments

• wm7205796_5441388_continuation[1555941176475].pdf
    44 KB · Views: 37

CRB TRANS

Rob why don't you call me so we can chat, I know I don't have to explain my self to you or really anyone but for the sake of being upfront I have no issues speaking to you or anyone.

CRB TRANS

Like most stories.....there appears to be 2 sides to this one as well.

I had zero ownership with Anco and never had access to quick books to see where the money was going. When I asked him he said it was tight and my question was "where did it all go" reply "truck repairs and other expenses"..... Never got a real answer but was told he has to catch up and for us to get more customers so he can pay old invoices with new money....

For the record we never took hits on loads at a loss and we made enough to pay our Mississauga offices bills and labor and there was a good spread of profit EVER MONTH for him...... He needs to MAN up and pay his bills and stop hiding, He fucked up and should be accountable for HIS acations.

Henry

I have seen dispatchers/sales people, tell me often that they are making money. often they do not factor in all costs then a huge mess remains. Are you sure you knew the real costs? on the other hand, why would employees be responsible in a case like this? isn't it ultimately the owners/ directors responsibility to make sure we are making money? Unless of course the dispatchers/ sales team, etcetera, are lying to the owners/ directors about the real profits. I don't think Brian should be attacked unless you have proof that he did something wrong.
just my opinion.

Henry

That might be interesting. Just because the business might be closed doesn't stop carriers from going after the shippers and receivers.

lowmiler88

Site Supporter
Everyone who is owed money should be going hard after the shipper/receivers because you may still have a shot but once the papers drop you will have to stop.

Henry

They are in bankruptcy. It turns out we are on the creditor list for a small invoice, but we never completed a shipment with them. So i looked into why i am on the list. No one knew, but i did find out the owner placed a PPSA against his business a few weeks before he filed for bankruptcy. Tricky.