Anco Logistics - Woodstock, ON

Leonesa78

Does anyone have confirmation they are gone ?
i can't say i'm 100% sure, i tried to reach Mike (i've known him for years) last week after i heard the rumour haven't been able to get a hold of him... i know the toronto office is done for sure, but rumour is the woodstock office is done too...

dad2andrew

If Google reviews are any bit reliable, sounds like they're gone.

Maybe a detour on my way home tonight may shed some light on the situation...

PT INC

shazia khan who was the sales manager there now at IFS said they closed down long ago and mike inst paying any of the pending invoices.

she said he pretty much bolted

Jim L

I drove by the location yesterday. There is a for rent sign on the front. Tired equipment is sitting there and one unit looks like it was placed there to block the rest in. There is no indication of a bankruptcy or someone controlling the access to the building/equipment.

HeroMarcus

I drove by the location yesterday. There is a for rent sign on the front. Tired equipment is sitting there and one unit looks like it was placed there to block the rest in. There is no indication of a bankruptcy or someone controlling the access to the building/equipment.

Building isn't owned by Anco. It's owned by the old Owner of Anco (sold him all the shares about 4-5 years ago) and he is trying to recoup money that was lent to this Mike fellow a couple years ago (to help them out of a hole).
He probably asked one his old buddies to park in front of the equipment in case this guy try's to run off with it. Wouldn't surprise me.

Guy can walk in and change the locks on his building when ever especially if rent or a lease payment was missed