Anco Logistics - Woodstock, ON

economy

Anybody with recent credit history with Anco. We are becoming concerned with them, the only payment we received was back on May 08, 17 for 95 days aged invoice. Currently got couple of more one at 121 days, the other 85 days aged, plus bunch of current invoices. Communication with Mike produced a response of him being overwhelmed with all the work and now trying to get back with all the payables. We personally do not like such responses from anybody. Hearing they are expanding due to Schroeder team and not having a Surety Bond, creates even greater concern.

Jim L

We have only moved one shipment - cross border.
Invoice date was Feb 24, 2017. Days to pay =67

PackRat

Site Supporter
If they don't have a surety bond why are you doing business with them? Were these Canadian shipments?

economy

If they don't have a surety bond why are you doing business with them? Were these Canadian shipments?
The purpose of my posting was to inquire on Anco credit history and make community aware of what we are dealing with. Sorry, but your reply certainly did not help in any way.

Rob

Site Supporter
Schroeder version1.2?? Is this not the same thing that happened when Brian took his crew there? I sure hope not but 100 plus days does not sound too good.

CRB TRANS

Good Day,

1st -We are not Schroeder so please don't paint us with the same black brush, You should be gunning for Rob Schroeder and not me or my staff- we had no clue he was a scumbag!!!.
2nd -Mike handles all the AP- yes we got behind as because it was a lot of business right out of the gun but we are all caught up now.
3rd -Once we get a POD and invoice that's when the clock starts- some invoices come in 20 days after the loads delivers so the clock start when we get the POD and not the drop date.

If your payments are past 30 days please call me and I will follow up with Mike!!

Brian
647-401-5318

CRB TRANS

Harry- You need to go after Schroeder as I was a front line employee like the rest of the 117 people who got laid off, I have no issues with you so stop making this personal.

Henry

Brian, Don't take it personally. few authors that write care if their comments are factual.

Everyone is looking to blame someone.

AccountsReceivable@DRC

Staff member
Brian, Don't take it personally. few authors that write care if their comments are factual.

Everyone is looking to blame someone.

Henry

Word of advice...tread lightly with comments of that nature. Vast majority of members have been here for many years. Their threads, posts and daily contributions speak for themselves. We know real quick who will stick around on this board and make positive 'truthful' contributions...and those who will not. Your choice which side you'll fall on.

economy

Update on our post dated June 06, 17. Spoke to Mike on Friday, June 09 around noon, Mike was surprised to hear we did not receive cheque for older invoices supposedly mailed out back in April. Nevertheless, he took the issue very seriously and by the end of the day payment was deposited directly to our account covering bunch of outstanding invoices from oldest to up to 10 days aged. Will continue with updates of further activities.

Henry

My point was that i have personal knowledge that one of the members made a false statement a few weeks ago. Is that permitted to mention this?

jonny-chicken

Site Supporter
Anyone else owed monies from Anco? Cheque in the mail 3+ weeks now and no one answering the phone/replying to email. I'd be very cautious in dealing with this outfit.

Guess I forgot to update this thread...

Last cheque received paid two invoices, one was at 62 days and the other was at 53 days... That was in July...

AR@DRC, I'll PM you some contact details with the guy I dealt with to get paid...

Gord M

I reported Anco to Loadlink.................Anco owes us for 135 and 100 day invoice $4,300 and I haven't had a response from Mike as to when we will receive a check....a few days ago I got an e-mail from him stating he was "looking into it"...............if Anco owes you money over 100 days send an e-mail to complaints@linklogi.com

Henry

I contacted Brian a few months ago as a payment was over 30 days. He made sure we received payment about a week later.